The online racing simulator
Round 3 Post Discussion
This thread is for the discussion of anything that went on in the Officail Sessions for Round 3 which occured at Fern Bay Green circuit.

d
#2 - J@tko
Awful Race. Started from back. Rolled it lap 2. Championship over
gay race
#4 - J@tko
@NtrlBrnRacer: Hope your dad gets better soon.
Anyone have a replay? I could have made it today! But since I didn't get any practice in I didn't want to jump in any wreck everyone
#6 - J@tko
Quote from Technique :I didn't want to jump in any wreck everyone

Don't worry, JO53PHS did!

Was an alright race.
Quote from J@tko :Don't worry, JO53PHS did!

Was an alright race.

I did not wreck everyone

Someone made me spin.

I do not want a penalty because It wasnt my fault.
ARGH!
only thing to say is: ARGH!
rolled it 2 times, loosing my great 6th start position, 2nd time roll was coz of a false placed/timed overtaking try. dunno how i managed to try to overtake there.
btw im in round 5 again, right?
Horrible race...

Someone made hyntty spin in front of me, I hit him then someone hit me again and went flying in the sand.. got stuck.. lap 5.. DNF...

Hyntty is now in the lead in championship cuz I didnt finish.. Grats.

This has been second race in a row that has been a big mess.. Hopefully next one wont be as much.
Im looking forward to driving the SC next year because the more mass carnage there is the more you get to drive!
I would like to know why Mutt stopped right infront of me on lap 1.

Coulda been a great race... but Fern Bay is horrible.
Quote from Dalek0220 :I would like to know why Mutt stopped right infront of me on lap 1.

Coulda been a great race... but Fern Bay is horrible.

Fern Bay is legend
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I was in an incident I'd like investigated:

Lap 11 - On the back straight, after T7 (I think), I was spun by McColl99, who was behind me. He didn't even slow down to allow me to catch up and re-take my place (as is laid out in the CRC), and didn't apologise...I understand that he was faster than me, but I still had the inside line in the previous corner, so the spin was completley unjustified...

I only dropped one place, but it was still highly unfair...

Yeah, sorry about that, i didn't apologise because of the no in race chat thing. From my point of view you were on the grass through the right kink and then shot out in front of me leaving me with nowhere to go? this also happened on lap 9 but i had time to brake for that one...

As for lap one with jack, dean was a little slower so i went to the outside of him, got squeezed for room and started my braking on the outside kerb sending the car left and into your path, so again apologies but i didn't say anything mid race because of the chat ban.
@Taylor - Thanks for replay. Other then that I told you I had a feeling it wouldnt be a good race for me. As expected it wasnt. heh.. Cant always win Hopefully ill do better in the next races.

Time to investigate a bit :S
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Well, apart from the SC laps & the race ending prematurely, it wasn't bad for me.
Marlbro made a crazy pass on the 1st SC start, got me on the chicane thing...nuts! Ballsy move, total bravery! Got him back though when he went a bit wide a few laps later, I had to go for it...so good job Marlbro, shame you rolled it though Mr. T done poorly in Qualy & had a disappointing race too, among many others...bad luck guys.

Here's the replay as requested: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EKVOPGV
(sorry it's mega upload, i couldn't work out hwo to do the split archives like i did last time...)

Oh Crap... Here come the flaming bananas
I saw some great racing at the front. And an unfortunate incident after the restart where people were 4 wide going into turn 2.

At least MistaTea didn't finish!

Championship has been blown wide open. Pity I'm not part of it

Do you lot have something about Fern Bay?

Don't worry - Aston north next - TBOs!
I just watched the replay and I WAS NOT the one who sent MistaTea into the sand, it was FredTheBest
Quote from mccoll99 :Yeah, sorry about that, i didn't apologise because of the no in race chat thing. From my point of view you were on the grass through the right kink and then shot out in front of me leaving me with nowhere to go? this also happened on lap 9 but i had time to brake for that one...

As for lap one with jack, dean was a little slower so i went to the outside of him, got squeezed for room and started my braking on the outside kerb sending the car left and into your path, so again apologies but i didn't say anything mid race because of the chat ban.

Mates, sorry for that lap1 thing, I was overtaken by two cars at the same time, one on right, one on left, and I maybe got a bit confused. Felt like this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oEAGCIqgB0k&feature=related
Quote from JO53PHS :I just watched the replay and I WAS NOT the one who sent MistaTea into the sand, it was FredTheBest

I don't care, as long as someone did!

Quote from mccoll99 :

Quote from D_Moriarty :Mates, sorry for that lap1 thing, I was overtaken by two cars at the same time, one on right, one on left, and I maybe got a bit confused. Felt like this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oEAGCIqgB0k&feature=related

I saw that dean was slow on the exit of that fast left corner, and I did the rather stupid thing of making it 3 wide and then squeezing Dean out. Partly my fault - sorry!
Still watching the replay... only a few laps in, but already there's way too much chatting. Did people not see the penalties for the last race ????
Quote from J@tko :@NtrlBrnRacer: Hope your dad gets better soon.

just a concussion =] he'll be better just gotta give it a couple of weeks
@Racer hope he gets well

@ Joseph - If you hadnt backed up I wouldnt have crashed into you and I wouldnt have been hit by Fred. Its because you backed up and i ended in front of fred that I was knocked out.
Look, we were going 4 cars wide into Turn 2

Somebody was obviously going to crash

It just happened that I caused it
lol me on the start grid - I WAS SEVENTH!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG