The online racing simulator
Round 3 Penalties and Results
Here is the thread for attachments of results, and requests for investigation into incidents.

This thread is ONLY for the request. Further discussion is limited to the post-race discussion thread.

Starting this round, all FP results will be posted in one PDF file, with a summary sheet with the summary of all sessions.

d
Attached files
Results_FPAll.pdf - 49.8 KB - 259 views
Results_Qual.pdf - 6.1 KB - 142 views
Results_Race.pdf - 31.7 KB - 180 views
#2 - J@tko
Quote from dekojester :Here is the thread for attachments of results, and requests for investigation into incidents.

This thread is ONLY for the request. Further discussion is limited to the post-race discussion thread.

Starting this round, all FP results will be posted in one PDF file, with a summary sheet with the summary of all sessions.

d

That's great. It must have taken you ages!

Well done on that - good feature
Quote from J@tko :That's great. It must have taken you ages!

Well done on that - good feature

It took about 10 minutes.

d
#4 - J@tko
Lap 2 - end of back straight, I was involved in an incident I'd like you to investigate
kABLikus didn't have name plate
JO53PHS decided it was a good idea to reverse into the racing line after the restart (but took out mistatea - well done mate! )
That incident before JO53PHS took people out - at restart.
I was in an incident I'd like investigated:

Lap 11 - On the back straight, after T7 (I think), I was spun by McColl99, who was behind me. He didn't even slow down to allow me to catch up and re-take my place (as is laid out in the CRC), and didn't apologise...I understand that he was faster than me, but I still had the inside line in the previous corner, so the spin was completley unjustified...

I only dropped one place, but it was still highly unfair...
Quote from J@tko :Lap 2 - end of back straight, I was involved in an incident I'd like you to investigate
kABLikus didn't have name plate
JO53PHS decided it was a good idea to reverse into the racing line after the restart (but took out mistatea - well done mate! )

Oh great everyones gonna hate me now for something I DIDNT CAUSE!
I blame Mutt for stalling on track, therefor causing me to run off into the grave and out of the race.

I believe that this stoppage was unnessacary and deserves a penalty.
Quote from JO53PHS :Oh great everyones gonna hate me now for something I DIDNT CAUSE!

Replays will determine that. But it really sucks if you actually didnt try too hard to turn away from me. That crash was deadly..
-
(mccoll99) DELETED by mccoll99 : wrong thread...
Quote from evilpimp :Replays will determine that. But it really sucks if you actually didnt try too hard to turn away from me. That crash was deadly..

Sorry for that but my car was crashing bashing and spinning all over the place and It was just madness
Btw good luck deko. Theres gunna be a lot of investigating I have a feeling and also the chatting might take u quite a bit. People were talking as if it was aloud.
Quote from evilpimp :Btw good luck deko. Theres gunna be a lot of investigating I have a feeling and also the chatting might take u quite a bit. People were talking as if it was aloud.

Once again... sorry for the accident
Quote from JO53PHS :Once again... sorry for the accident

I just watched the replay. I think you'll be getting penalty for closing in on Taylor and hyntty like that.

Btw what were you thinking when you put it on reverse gear O_O!
Thats all im wondering.

Positive points - Nice pass Marlbro and taylor as well
Complaint
I would like to complain about a driver(couldnt see his no. plate) that during the 1st or second safety car peiod braketested Mathisjis(Mr.Slow was on his numberplate) and i was right behind him so this resulted into 'Mr.Slow' being sandwiched and his car and mine were damaged.
Ok guys, I just looked at the replay up until the big accident at T3.

I think Joseph should recieve a 7-10 point loss and the possibility of starting next race from back of the grid. It was shocking.

First, you turn into the fella next to you - which causes spinning. Then there is a pile-up. Then you decide to go reversing into oncoming traffic. Next, you drive around in a circle and nearly take another car out. What were you thinking?

As for the chatting, i think there was too much of it. Dalek, Mutt, Hammond and Mathis talked extensive during the race, I think they should recieve some sort of penalty.

For the first SC period, I think it went on for 1 lap too long, it should have and could have come in 1 lap before - there was no danger on the track.
I couldnt see it in replay because my computer lost the connection)
Quote from J@tko :Lap 2 - end of back straight, I was involved in an incident I'd like you to investigate

This incident occured on Lap 1, since you only completed about 500m of Lap 2.

This incident was between McColl99, and [TG] Hammond. Dean Moriarty was involved, but only wrong place at wrong time

This incident is deemed a racing incident.

d
The following drivers did not have their proper name as their number plate and are recieving a WARNING and must have it corrected for next round or recieve stiffer penalties:

kABLiuks LTU
Math1js
Quote from J@tko :JO53PHS decided it was a good idea to reverse into the racing line after the restart (but took out mistatea - well done mate! )

The reversing action did not cause more than it would have.

However, JO53PHS and MistaTea started the action of turning around (into the racing line) with two cars still oncoming. This is not proper etiquette for cars that are currently having an off. The cars still on the line and racing have right-of-way.

1-point penalty to each for Causing an avoidable incident.

The start of the entire episode, when HynTTy, TAYLOR-MANIA, and JO53PHS got together is a racing incident.
Quote from J@tko :

Who was involved in this ? Where did it occur ? I can't investigate it without knowing.

d
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I was in an incident I'd like investigated:

Lap 11 - On the back straight, after T7 (I think), I was spun by McColl99, who was behind me. He didn't even slow down to allow me to catch up and re-take my place (as is laid out in the CRC), and didn't apologise...I understand that he was faster than me, but I still had the inside line in the previous corner, so the spin was completley unjustified...

I only dropped one place, but it was still highly unfair...

Exiting Turn 7, [OPC]ROB! ran wide and into the dirt, but had recovered on entry to Turn 8.

McColl had attempted to slow down to not cause contact, but still did.

McColl, in this steward's opinion, should have let off to avoid the contact altohether and make the pass just down the road, as he would have still had the momentum on ROB.

Seeing as McColl finished 1 spot ahead of Rob in the results, the order will be changed. Rob will be placed ahead of McColl.

d
Quote from Dalek0220 :I blame Mutt for stalling on track, therefor causing me to run off into the grave and out of the race.

I believe that this stoppage was unnessacary and deserves a penalty.

[SR] Mutt did stop on course after the contact.

I will hold off on a penalty, but would ask that [SR] Mutt please send me a PM explaining why you stopped on course at that point before I make my decision.

d
Quote from dekojester :The reversing action did not cause more than it would have.

Maybe it should better be phrased, "somehow reversing into the entire field he only managed to take out one car, MistaTea"
Quote from pacesetter :I would like to complain about a driver(couldnt see his no. plate) that during the 1st or second safety car peiod braketested Mathisjis(Mr.Slow was on his numberplate) and i was right behind him so this resulted into 'Mr.Slow' being sandwiched and his car and mine were damaged.

The car referenced is the car of Nightmare.

He was taking on normal braking after closing up the gap to TG44 just ahead. The braking applied was not excessive, and not sudden.

Math1js was full-power as well as JTaylorIRE. These two were also following too close under SC conditions.

Therefore, a WARNING has been issued to both Math1js and JTaylorIRE to keep a safe gap (2-5 car lengths) under SC and to drive cautiously.
Quote from dekojester :
1-point penalty to each for Causing an avoidable incident.

Bah. Out of all the points I lost cuz of that crash 1 extra is... pointless.

Meh.. It was pretty stupid of me but that was an avoidable incident by Joe when he backed up..

I like fries.

Btw the reversing action caused my crash.. It was my fault for pressing on the throttle (Pretty stupid but I guess I was too pissed to think straight) but if I hadnt been hit so stupidly most of that wouldnt have happened.

I still like fries.
During the race, the following drivers were found to have chatted with messages outisde of the regulations, and will be penalized 5 grid spots next race.

Math1js
[SR]Mutt
[SR]Daleksam
[TG]Captain Slow
[TG]Hammond
RP MistaTea
Nightmare
Stefan Alfons
TAYLOR-MANIA
JTaylorIRE

I do not have the qualifying replay on my jump drive, and since I'm at work, I won't be able to access it until I get home. When I get home, I will add anyone who chatted during the qualifying to this list.

[OPC]ROB! has already been penalised for chat in this round, and will not recieve any further penalties for chat from Round 3.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG