The online racing simulator
KartSim
(99 posts, started )
Major Bump

Well, its soon the end of the year, does anyone believe that we get Playable demo this year as it has been stated that it is possible? Man the screenshots are absolutely stunning, Excellent amount of details.
I doubt a playable demo this year but it's still going. The devs are just keeping a low profile atm Don't worry it's still alive
i want to try it so badly :static::spin: i just wana throw those karts around the tracks
Me too.
Can't wait to get my hands on an ICC.
bump,
any news on this really looking forward to it
Incredible looking
Damn you, i was expecting demo download link Looks great nonetheless.
Racing Legends anyone?
The new version of GP-Bikes, which is built on essentially the same code base, is looking very nice. There's a video of it in the GP-Bikes section of Piboso's forum featuring a Cagiva 500cc 2-stroke at Phillip Island.
Completely different sim Forbin You're talking about Kart Racing Pro
Oh. Nevermind then.
If that website is launched with a "coming soon" message on it, then it is deemed useless in my eyes.
Looks like it understeers like a flying pygmy in a gym throwing shovels at ducks.
That looks brilliant!! :eye-poppi Want!
hm are kart drivers usually invisible? or did they just not have the time to model the massive balls anykartor has in time for that video?

anyway the flexing looks interesting
Camera is mounted on sidepod and the sidepod is run loose on karts hence why it's flapping about and exaggerated the perceived flex of the chassis.

Quote :As the onboard camera is mounted to the sidepod which is loose for setup reasons, we’re also seeing quite a lot of movement due to the vibrations and bumps on the circuit making the sidepod shake independently of the chassis.

The devs explain that it's still very much in development phase.

Quote :As this video represents an Alpha build, some of the assets, particularly the sounds and some of the trees will be completely redone prior to shipping. It’s worth noting that I modeled and textured this track about 4 years ago, so all the new tracks will be of an even higher quality. Fans of the game are in for something spectacular!
Quote :

Looks good for pre-alpha stuff - graphics-wise the colours are out of whack (especially the sky), but I guess that'll get fine-tuned at some point. Would be interesting to see how it handles - I gave Piboso's kart sim a spin recently, on merit of his gpbikes project being as good as it is, but couldn't get the steering/FFB dialed in properly.

KartSim
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG