The online racing simulator
do you know how long before the next one?
Quote from Tur8o :do you know how long before the next one?

Its eather tommorow ore wensday!!!
Sorry no release today i had to reanistal PSD becaus i ran into some porblems so the sonsors and Numberbords have to be re done.

Sorry for the waiting
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sorry no release today i had to reanistal PSD becaus i ran into some porblems so the sonsors and Numberbords have to be re done.

Sorry for the waiting

Take your time mate, don't rush anything
As said in other topic, that skin looks awesome. I do hope the rest of the skins is on the same standar. The color / motive did fit perfectly. Maybe we need a new Ichigo Waizard theme on a car. I don't know what we can do to get it better, but if it's somewhat as good as the UF1 it will look good.

Oh, and maybe a Ulquiarra rematch, just black and white with two green lines?
Quote from The Very End :As said in other topic, that skin looks awesome. I do hope the rest of the skins is on the same standar. The color / motive did fit perfectly. Maybe we need a new Ichigo Waizard theme on a car. I don't know what we can do to get it better, but if it's somewhat as good as the UF1 it will look good.

Oh, and maybe a Ulquiarra rematch, just black and white with two green lines?

Are u spealking about just more white or,
as in mainly white??
Just white and black, mainly would be either black or white.. I don't know, your the skinner, help me out
Hey! They look very HQ. Goodjob there
what is next???
THe XRg should be done fairly soon

But XFR i lost it deu to my previos pc liturli burning inside
XRG renji redesigh is done guys its way better that that old ugly one.
So i hope u guys also like this and have fun with it

Renji!!!!!!
Looks awesome
Spcially like that red-white star thingy hehe.
Quote from The Very End :Looks awesome
Spcially like that red-white star thingy hehe.

Thats a conversion of the Pre war japnese confediration flag
and yay 3 post's to go

And i decided to make the Grimmjow FZR again wel making the now low res desigh Hi res and ghigh in quality so wont tkane that long
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thats a conversion of the Pre war japnese confediration flag
and yay 3 post's to go

And i decided to make the Grimmjow FZR again wel making the now low res desigh Hi res and ghigh in quality so wont tkane that long

Hehe, sounds good
Do you plan re-doing Ulquirra?
Awesome mate, looking forward to that
SuperB
some screenies of my progres on th two cars wil come tommorrow
This sthe first screenie of the redesighn
Attached images
Grimmjow WIP.jpg
Even better news the skin wil release today!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG