The online racing simulator
Great skin mate!
Wich car to do next?

Cau i i wanna know wich character you guys would like to see and on wich car

Edit: decided byakuya XRR and Neriel(nell) RB4
Great skin mate, next to do would be the "brother" of rukia on the XRR
But please, more colors and don`t pink ;D Tho they are lovely I like much colors or much motives, still, they are awesome work.

Edit : Lol that tag, "bump you into oblivion"
Quote from The Very End :Great skin mate, next to do would be the "brother" of rukia on the XRR
But please, more colors and don`t pink ;D Tho they are lovely I like much colors or much motives, still, they are awesome work.

Edit : Lol that tag, "bump you into oblivion"

Whel im having it myx with sakura tree leaves wich are his soul slayer

Senbon(SAKURA!!) refevring to sakura three

I promise the nexts skin after byakya wont be pink
Infact it wil be our own Zaraki kenpachi
As Zaraki it need to be something..wild. Much black, yellow or something, something that reflects his mad personality.
Quote from The Very End :As Zaraki it need to be something..wild. Much black, yellow or something, something that reflects his mad personality.

yes i have it in mind black plus jellow skulls over the car ans some thing tat looks like lightning
Quote from Chrisuu01 :yes i have it in mind black plus jellow skulls over the car ans some thing tat looks like lightning

Sounds sweet!
Good News!! nell RB4 skin is deu to realse today!!
Looking forward to it mate, give me a shout when it`s done
Il soon post the first previeuw pics of XRR byakuya
Amazing Stuff Chris =)

Realy enjoy this skins , i have all your colection
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Il soon post the first previeuw pics of XRR byakuya

Good stuff
Btw, why is the person above me banned?
Spam, I think. Go look at his previous posts and you might find out why.
By the way, awesome FZ skin Chris! It looks intimidating when you look in your rear view mirror and find that car with that skin speeding towards you!
that's why I think... :-)

I never used that freaky banana btw, AND I never posted in a "HAHA,WE'RE 133337 AND YOU'RE BANNED" manner before.... feels strange.

greetz

der butz
Quote from Scatter :Spam, I think. Go look at his previous posts and you might find out why.
By the way, awesome FZ skin Chris! It looks intimidating when you look in your rear view mirror and find that car with that skin speeding towards you!

Thanks buddy yes i had that on cd a guy told me he saw me in the rear vieuw and was so worked up he crashed

And for Inouva WTH his sarcasem has gone to far
The byakuya is under consturction again and work on the abarai renji XRg started
Show us the work mate Pointing to renjii skin.
It`s looking good mate
Maybe it should be more detailed, more stuff on it, but thats nothing big, your skins are great.
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Il post pictures of the Soi Fong FZ50 tomorow and first shots of XRR byakuya=(very early development stage)

Then you guys can say if u also want soi fong on the FZR
Quote from LFSn00b :Sorry for a bit oldish quote took up.

I just prefer skins that have some effort put into them, plus jagged edges on skin looks horrible in LFS(see what i mean[quick paint example])

See? Now that ain't really nice to see online or offline in-game.

I do understand why it is put in hood that the decal stops on the hood but otherwise its just odd

Sorry if I didn`t get that post right, you know my english is a little
Anyway - from what it looked from you post it seemed that you said I wanted / supported skins with carbon/black/grey looking hood and front, I do not I prefer to have skins with a complete theme, not an anoying black hood and front.

But again, it might be me that didn`t get that post, so sorry if I missed the point

And Chris, yeah - post a picture or two of your work soon
Quote from The Very End :

And Chris, yeah - post a picture or two of your work soon

Here they are my friend lest se if poeple canb give tips i wil listen if i agree with the tip that is
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-25 19-11-10-62.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2008-03-25 19-11-07-73.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG