The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the reports. Sorry it probably looks like I have vanished since Y10 but I have had to do a lot of urgent work in my house for the previous week and that will be the case for the coming week as well.

As for progress, I have fixed some issues and done some improvements to the Chinese IME (it now clearly displays the name of the active input method) and that works well on XP but there are issues to be solved in Vista. The Chinese input method system has changed in Vista which means it is impossible to access the active input method name in the old way so I still need to try and find a solution for that.

I hope to release Y11 next week with the reported issues fixed. I'm fully on the go making a new bedroom for Leo in time for his birthday next week, in my old office which has moved to another room that was previously used for storage, bikes, an old motorbike, tools, etc...

Best of luck with your renovations, and Happy Birthday Leo!
wait... are these patch Y[#] sub patches? and if yes, how do i get this?
Happy Birthday Leo! :rock_band
Quote from three_jump :I stumbled across that by accident, not sure how to reproduce this, but it can happen that you get a very unsharp text for the f11 and f12 menu (f09 or f10 not affected).

See picture

I came to think that it's just not the f-menus affected. It seems that the lap counter and position is also unsharp, same goes for the Pit-Stop.

/off topic:
happy home improvement and a early happy birthday leo
Quote from three_jump :I stumbled across that by accident, not sure how to reproduce this, but it can happen that you get a very unsharp text for the f11 and f12 menu (f09 or f10 not affected).

See picture

well, I found a way: enter and leave pits, press f12, menu will be sharp. move a few meters and it goes unsharp...

edit:
hmm, maybe not, after restarting lfs I can't seem to reproduce it again
That doesn't happen to me...
Quote from three_jump :well, I found a way: enter and leave pits, press f12, menu will be sharp. move a few meters and it goes unsharp...

hm does it get sharp again if you move back to where you left the pits?
Scawen, blue and red colors on Russian flag aren't radioactively bright. Blue is like that in Finnish flag in LFS, red is like that on Chech flag. I guess, the same applies to Slovenian flag.

See picture

i wantet to post that too
I don't know if this is a widespread issue as no-one else has mentioned it, but here goes.

Since Y10, whenever I go into the "Game" menu under options, all of the left-hand options buttons dissapear...and soem strange textures/lines come up on the right hand side of the screen. It didn't do this before. Anyone else got this issue? I can try and get a screen grab if necessary...
I wounder where scawen is
He sad he maybe realese Y11
soon end of the week

No fun without him
He' probadly at IKEA atm :spam:
Has anyone tried this in Windows 2000? I don't have a working system ith Win2K on it that I can try...
I'm looking at the wiki infos, and by the looks of it, it should work, seeing it's mostly NT 5.0, where as XP is NT 5.1, and actually did add support for these sorts of languages.
I'm running Windows 2000, and am now having the issue I posted above. Didn't have any problems before this latest patch, though.
Can you provide a screenshot of your issue, please? I'm using NT5.0 plus Y10 and cannot see anything unusual with 'Options -> Game'. The selection of Chinese, Japanese etc. after installing all language options (control panel) works without problems as well.
Attached images
Y10Game.jpg
NT5chinese.jpg
Sure, here it is:

I'm thinking it might have something to do with my languages; for whatever reason (I can't remember, it happened a long time ago) most of them aren't installed except English...but this issue in the screenshot never happened before Y10.
Looks strange, maybe some LFS files are corrupt. Did you tried a 'fresh' Y10-updated copy from LFS.net?

See picture

Quote from Rocabiliz :yes, that happens a lot with me too.. not only on F12 menu, but as well as all other (specially F9, but laps count, times, etc). I tought it was just my pc, but apparently not.

Quote from three_jump :I came to think that it's just not the f-menus affected. It seems that the lap counter and position is also unsharp, same goes for the Pit-Stop.

/off topic:
happy home improvement and a early happy birthday leo

Quote from three_jump :well, I found a way: enter and leave pits, press f12, menu will be sharp. move a few meters and it goes unsharp...

edit:
hmm, maybe not, after restarting lfs I can't seem to reproduce it again

Quote from John5200 : i wantet to post that too

I've been looking in the code to try and understand how this could happen. But all the code seems ok... we really need a reliable way to reproduce this one.
Quote from D_Thrasher :Sure, here it is:

I'm thinking it might have something to do with my languages; for whatever reason (I can't remember, it happened a long time ago) most of them aren't installed except English...but this issue in the screenshot never happened before Y10.

That does look strange. To help us try and reproduce it, please can you attach a zip file of your language folder?
Quote from ussbeethoven :Can you provide a screenshot of your issue, please? I'm using NT5.0 plus Y10 and cannot see anything unusual with 'Options -> Game'. The selection of Chinese, Japanese etc. after installing all language options (control panel) works without problems as well.

Well Impreza WRX, that one post should answer your question about it working in Windows 2000.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG