The online racing simulator
@Taylor - Well I do find it kind of harsh and I know it can suck away someones concentration but 5 positions for saying is the safety car leaving in this lap because of a 7 lap deployment. I dont think you particularely need to pay THAT much attention during a safety lap O_O.

I know I have made a mistake (Wont happen again... hopefully..) but I also find it harsh for such a small thing as I didnt start a whole conversation with someone while racing O_O.

And yeah I think that if I get pole position and Jack is second he has a great chance of winning as I would have to overtake a whole 3-4 cars to get to him which MIGHT slow me down. Jack its ur time to shine xD

heh i never feel the need to block messages :P I just press H so the chat is a bit smaller and I dont pay attention to it. That simple. i guess its easier for some then it is for other :P.
As much as I want to defeat mistatea in the championship, I think he should just receive a warning.
Do u take T1/the chicane in FE Green full speed? O_O

I was tryin to take it as fast as possible right now and I made it almost full speed but not quite. Fliped about 15/20 times lol.
I c ur point. and its true that it could cause accidents. Thats why I admited making a mistake.

However, a 5 spot penalty can make you lose 20 points that you couldve won if you started as you were sopose to. Is it really THAT bad O_O.

newaiz ....
Quote from evilpimp :a 5 spot penalty can make you lose 20 points that you couldve won if you started as you were sopose to.

Well aren't we the optimist?
Well for sure its easier to keep a spot then to take it away from someone O_O
Bleh i dnt wanna talk about this anymore but I find it a bit unfair even though the mistake was made.

newaiz not talkin bout this anymore.
whaat time you think is good in FE? i mean how fast i should do the track to win 1:20 enough?
Am i banned from events ?
Quote from evilpimp :I know I have made a mistake (Wont happen again... hopefully..) but I also find it harsh for such a small thing as I didnt start a whole conversation with someone while racing O_O.

I'm sorry about your penalty. However, we are putting our foot down with regards certainly towards chatting during races. It's just to show that we won't tolerate non-vital chat during races.

Quote from evilpimp :And yeah I think that if I get pole position and Jack is second he has a great chance of winning as I would have to overtake a whole 3-4 cars to get to him which MIGHT slow me down. Jack its ur time to shine xD

Thanks. If I don't win this round, it's because I've rolled it. For some reason, this combo suits my driving style perfectly.

I'm really confident about quali, not so sure about the race.

Quote from Technique :As much as I want to defeat mistatea in the championship, I think he should just receive a warning.

See above

Quote from evilpimp :Do u take T1/the chicane in FE Green full speed? O_O

I was tryin to take it as fast as possible right now and I made it almost full speed but not quite. Fliped about 15/20 times lol.

I took it flat out once, with warmed up tyres. What you should do, is dab the brakes, throw it in (maybe downshift) and get on the power as early as possible on the exit.

Quote from kABLiuks :whaat time you think is good in FE? i mean how fast i should do the track to win 1:20 enough?

Current order that I've seen:
Me and JO53PHS: low 1.20s
Dougie and EveningStar: mid to high 1.20s

That'll be quali pace. Pole will be sub 1.20.
Fastest lap in race will be mid to lowish 1.20s.

Quote from moskvich3v1 :Am i banned from events ?

You are from Round 3.
Quote from J@tko :
Quote:
Originally Posted by kABLiuks
whaat time you think is good in FE? i mean how fast i should do the track to win 1:20 enough?

Current order that I've seen:
Me and JO53PHS: low 1.20s
Dougie and EveningStar: mid to high 1.20s

That'll be quali pace. Pole will be sub 1.20.
Fastest lap in race will be mid to lowish 1.20s.

I have worked on a set for the xf-jr last night which made a laptime of 1:19.94, but i'm sure there 3-4 tenths more to get replay is attached, its the 5th lap... The chicane after start/finish is pretty hard to drive and i would recommend taking it only flat-out in qualy.

Today i will work on a set for the uf-br, but i think its not as fast as the xf-jr but maybe it will handle the tyrewear better.
Attached files
EveningStar_FE2_XFR_5.spr - 211.8 KB - 277 views
will in first chicane be any obsacles? or it will be default layout for all track?
Quote from kABLiuks :will in first chicane be any obsacles? or it will be default layout for all track?

It'll be the default layout for that chicane, although there are bales stopping you from cutting the corner after that. See [DR] Server 1.
am i banned?
Why i am banned
Free Practice Schedule for this round !

Free Practice 1: Saturday, 16 February from 19:00-20:00 GMT

FP 2: Saturday, 16 February from 23:00-24:00 GMT

FP3: Sunday, 17 February from 03:00-04:00 GMT

FP 4: Sunday, 17 February from 16:30 - 17:30 GMT

EveningStar will be on hand to help coach you with your driving, and help with setups.

All series rules will be enforced.

d
All drivers must have their (proper) name as their numberplate.

Please, as much of your name as you can fit.

E.g if your name is Sun Ji, put all your name on
If your name is John Smith, put J. Smith
If your name is quite long, like mine, just put your surname.
Umm my names really long but my initials are TEA lol can I just keep that?
Quote from evilpimp :Umm my names really long but my initials are TEA lol can I just keep that?

P.S, can I have ur real name for the video?

Cheers.

And your surname can't be longer than Atkinson, can it?
Quote from J@tko :P.S, can I have ur real name for the video?

Cheers.

And your surname can't be longer than Atkinson, can it?

You seem to be forgeting Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
Quote from JO53PHS :You seem to be forgeting Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

If that's his name, then he can put Apu on his numberplate.
#48 - TG44
I think i'm dropping out of this one... i've played for 30mins now and i havent finished one single flying lap... so never two laps in a row.

1/7 chance for me to flip in the first chicane.
1/10 chance to flip in the chicane after the uphill
1/5 chance to NOT flip in the turn after the downhill... (you can't even touch the kerb on that one)

and now... i'm more pissed than in the last race when i span...
Quote from TG44 :1/7 chance for me to flip in the first chicane.

The only way you could flip in T1 is by going flat out...just ease off a bit and you'll be fine!

Quote from TG44 : 1/10 chance to flip in the chicane after the uphill

I really don't see how you can flip there, just drive straight through the middle of the kerbs, you don't need to even touch them.

Quote from TG44 : 1/5 chance to NOT flip in the turn after the downhill... (you can't even touch the kerb on that one)

I found that at first, but if you just turn in later, you can make it. There's a large run-off area at the exit, so you should be able to still go flat-out. If you still can't ease off a bit.

I find myself flipping when doing quali laps, but once I'm in the race, I'll calm down a bit and take the corners handier. And then watch everyone flip around me!!!
Quote from TG44 :I think i'm dropping out of this one... i've played for 30mins now and i havent finished one single flying lap... so never two laps in a row.

1/7 chance for me to flip in the first chicane.
1/10 chance to flip in the chicane after the uphill
1/5 chance to NOT flip in the turn after the downhill... (you can't even touch the kerb on that one)

and now... i'm more pissed than in the last race when i span...

dont give up! look a few post above, i have posted a replay of me driving this combo. take a close look and watch my line!
For the second and third problem there is a easy solution, there just no need to touch the curbs... there must be something wrong with ur line.
For the chicane problem, well there are two solutions:
First watch my line i drive, full contact on the curbs to the left and as less contact as possible to the following curbs to the right and with a little luck your trough flat out. but this will flip u a lot.
Second and the safe solution let off the throttle a bit and take the same line as above just without hitting the curbs to left.
And finally as we have seen today the chance of getting flipped in the chicane is for everyone the same when going flat out. So everyone will hopefully try to get trough safe(slower) there in the race.
So if you can drive a steady pace of lets say 1:21-1:22 youre fast enough to fight for the top five.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG