The online racing simulator
howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight
(60 posts, started )
Haha, this is so wrong.. but funny
I beat 26 kids

Take the test
Apparently I could take 28 of the little buggers.
But there was no question about my pure hatred for Mankind itself, so I reckon I could probably add a couple
My liitle boy is five and he beats the crap out of me, so it's a zero for me
You could take on 31 five year old kids in a fight.
38 for me! But then again, I am 5'11 and 20 stones of beefcake.
26, but i am strong and when i get angry a punch of mine does damage i just prefer not to do it, but i could if i needed too
34 for me, rawr!
26 but i guess if they see me they would run away though
I only got 24.. You'd think you could handle more when you pick one up and wave it around against the rest
7 And i answered all the questions honestly.

Shit, i'm such a loser think i'll go spam the Final Gear forums instead, this is too embarrassing.
Quote from Mazz4200 : 7 And i answered all the questions honestly.

Shit, i'm such a loser think i'll go spam the Final Gear forums instead, this is too embarrassing.

LOL, surely we must have better things to do with our lives than this
#12 - MR_B
25 for me,

Put us lot together and we could take on an entire school! GRRRRRR "I pity the...children"
Quote from AlienT. :My liitle boy is five and he beats the crap out of me, so it's a zero for me

FIve year old boy, eh? I have a 4 year old girl and I think she fights like 20 five year old boys and beats the crap out of me. I'd have to say that it would be 0 for me as well.

I didn't answer as a smartass either with the link. Says I could take on 20. To the guy who claimed 7, come on, if they were swarming you, I'm sure you would pick one up and use him as a weapon. Answer more truthfully
Quote from MR_B :25 for me,

Put us lot together and we could take on an entire school! GRRRRRR "I pity the...children"

If you don't mind, i think me and Alien T will wait by the school gates and shout out words of encouragement.

Alien, if i could think of anything better to do with my life, i'd be doing it , but i think i took to many drugs as a teenager my minds like a sieve, even automatic sliding doors both amuse and fascinate me these days, and my memories gone to whack...

Alien, if i could think of anything better to do with my life, i'd be doing it , but i think i took to many drugs as a teenager my minds like a sieve, even automatic sliding doors both amuse and fascinate me these days, and my memories gone to whack....

Alien, if i could think of anything better to do with my.....
LOL again, you could go and discuss the finer points of heat transfer through tyre rubber with Tristian
#16 - MR_B
C'mon we can do this! Would it be best to be in the middle of the swarm of kids? Or flank them and have them surrounded, then slowly make our way towards the center, taking them all down. Chokeslam the buggers!
31...but where are teh kidz?
#18 - MR_B
Hang on, this also depends on the location of the 5yr olds! Beating a bunch of little ones from a posh school in rural Buckinghamshire would be a doddle, but a bunch of 5yr olds from an estate in North London! :-\
Curiously gender isn't an option. Also height was vague, at 6ft I assume I would be under tall, rather than very tall.

Anyway, 25 of the little blighters is the most I can handle. The gf scored 13. The wuss.
See, I put my 6-feet as average because I figured it was these days.

Bah, it needs more options
I came to the result that you must hate small children to get a high-core. I think i made a fundamental mistake
And the option for pain loving pedophiles? They'd be doing nothing at all.
I only could take 25
Damn!
thirtyfour if I remember correctly
30 for me. That equals about one or two classrooms full of kindergartners.

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG