The online racing simulator
Round 7 (Rnds 13 & 14) : South City Sprint 2 Reverse : Post-race discussion
I qualified 6th of 16 with a time close to my PB so I was happy with that.

The start of race 1 went surprisingly clean from what I saw. I had close racing with bozo and GFresh in the first laps but I made several mistakes and couldn’t get into a rhythm at all. The race was very uneventful and I finished in 5th position.

This put me into position 6 for race 2. T1 wasn’t as good this time. One of the AR drivers (I think) spun and I ended up in the wall trying to avoid him. I had to wait until everybody was passed and resetted. I managed to pass some people in the first laps including a nice outside pass on Dan (IMO ). I then closed up to sly_guy who wasn’t that easy to pass. Mauni, who was right behind me managed to get past both of us quickly and I had good racing with sly_guy but only managed to pass him when he spun put. Too bad. I was in no man’s land after that and tried to get a new PB. However, I tried too hard and spun which made the drivers behind me come closer again. But nobody of them passed me and I finished 6th.

Could have been better, could have been worse.
Yeah, i actually got rear ended into T1 in race 2, i didn't just spin, lol. Haven't checked the replay so i don't know who to point a finger at
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Well i managed to win quali by 0.01

STarted good but made a mistake on lap 3 and dropped to 3rd. Some boring laps later i was surprised by mouni in front of me with his braking in wrong places which almost made us both spun but didn't.
Some scary moments. I managed to pass him 2 laps before the end and finished 2nd.

Second race was a more interesting. I managed to pass pile of cars (one flying somewhere over my head) and from 9 i was already on 5th. Than there were some fights with couple drivers bla bla and i finished 3rd. Evolution was tooo fast in both races.
Not much from me this time. I know how its so loved.

Let me set the scene for you..

Monday night practice, online with Sly_Guy and Flip, some of the best online racing with no contact and cooperation galore.

Cue Tuesday night.. Race one - out. Race two - finished almost last.

Its to be expected at this stage, so im not totally dissapointed. But I said I wouldn't say much, so, I wont. Clicky.
I sucked more than a sucky thing at a sucking suckers convention.

The MRT is NOT my car at all.
Quote from danowat :I sucked more than a sucky thing at a sucking suckers convention.

The MRT is NOT my car at all.

Nah that was really bad track for mrt.. even i had trouble.
I think FE Club rev was worse.
For sure it wasn't so bumpy...it's getting off topic.
#9 - bozo
Not so bad for me. Race 1, started 5th, finished 4th after Felix made his little boo boo. Nothing else happened in that race for me - apart from a little bit of good natured hastle from the driver behind in the early laps. I can't remember who it was, but he made a mistake at some point and dropped right back.

Race 2, started 7th. Coming around the first bend there was a collision ahead, I slowed to try to let the carnage disperse and get through, but was jostled heaps. Ended up facing the wrong way. Just about escaped a forced spectate when driving the wrong way to turn around, then set about catching up from half a lap down. I had suspension damage from the T1 incident, but just had to adapt my driving to compensate a lack of steering to the left. Finished in 9th I think.

@Stoney - great video. That appears to be just a chain of events that caused you some rather bad luck.

1 more race to go. Aston Cadet Reverse, an entirely different beast.
I agree bozo, personally, I think that it just shows that these sorts of accidents are merely racing incidents.

However, @Jward, please please please try and sort your connection out, your lagging does cause issues.
Yeah, i had a little incident with JWard which was down to him lag glitching all over the track. I lost a few places as his car suddenly appeared infront of me, which caused contact. And when i caught back up to him, it was a scary couple of laps deciding where to pass him as his MRT was glitching all over the road
Quote from bozo :Not so bad for me. Race 1, started 5th, finished 4th after Felix made his little boo boo. Nothing else happened in that race for me - apart from a little bit of good natured hastle from the driver behind in the early laps. I can't remember who it was, but he made a mistake at some point and dropped right back.

i lost the 2nd race because of my mother she was talking to me and i could not concentrate on the race so gave up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG