The online racing simulator
How to deal with a certain threat?
(122 posts, started )
You pussy Z. Don't you know that beating people up is kewl?
Think back to when you were 8. Your brother poked you in the side. You said "stop it". Your brother poked you in the side again. Again you said "stop it". Your brother poked you a 3rd time and a 4th time and a 5th time, you finally tell your parents to make him stop. They half heartedly holler, "stop poking your brother..." without even registering to themselves that they said it. What happened? Your brother poked you again didn't he?

My brother poked me in the side. I said "stop it". My brother poked me in the side again. I gave him a thump in the jaw. My brother never poked me again.

Quote from mrodgers :My brother poked me in the side. I said "stop it". My brother poked me in the side again. I gave him a thump in the jaw. My brother never poked me again.

My brother poked me in the side, I punched him, he picked me up and threw me at the TV. I had a BMW badge-shaped hole in my forehead for a few days, and he still harassed me whenever he felt like it.

It always worked for bullies but never with my brother. Your brother must've been a total pushover.
Quote from AMB :Good advice you idiot, now he'll get in trouble, your a complete idiot, and it won'r solve a thing,

If we were studying in the same college, I would do exactly the same thing with you, it would solve everything since you would be scared shitless even to look at me, because if you would I'd repeat everything I did...plus I guess you would think twice before calling people idiots...

people who are afraid of brutal actions (like you I see) are always bullied, people who bully other people ONLY UNDERSTAND BRUTE FORCE APPLIED TO THEIR FACES, doing anything legal like asking for help from police or anything else makes them even angrier and shows them you can't do anything on your own and makes them come at you harder, whereas having their @$$ handed to them makes them think twice about trying that again...

I broke one guys arm in 11th grade, there was no bullying AT ALL after that... trouble? WOW I even had a "serious talk" with a police lady telling me that fighting is bad....

Quote from jibber :It's not a good advice at all, but you don't have to call people idiots because of that.

Good or not, Im just telling what worked for me, HE is calling me an idiot because I commented on his (crappy) movie and his driving, and the only thing he can do is call me an idiot as revenge
Quote from mrodgers :What other options are there?

Like many said previously, do NOTHING until adressed to. If his tires gets slashed, then yes he can think about the solution. But he's not going to kick his door and beat him just because of threats....Unless he is a Chuck Norris wannabe.

Btw I'm pretty sure that 90% of the people here suggesting beating him haven't received even a soft punch in the face...And like zeugnimod said, it is pretty sad especially for older people to suggest violence, when there is still none in the first place...
Quote from Paranoid Android :Btw I'm pretty sure that 90% of the people here suggesting beating him haven't received even a soft punch in the face...

Hey, someone mentioned getting poked. That counts too.
Quote from mrodgers :Think back to when you were 8. Your brother poked you in the side. You said "stop it". Your brother poked you in the side again. Again you said "stop it". Your brother poked you a 3rd time and a 4th time and a 5th time, you finally tell your parents to make him stop. They half heartedly holler, "stop poking your brother..." without even registering to themselves that they said it. What happened? Your brother poked you again didn't he?

My brother poked me in the side. I said "stop it". My brother poked me in the side again. I gave him a thump in the jaw. My brother never poked me again.

My brother poked me. I say stop it. He pokes me again. I punch him. He goes off crying to mother and I got punished for weeks. Not a solution
Quote from Gil07 :My brother poked me. I say stop it. He pokes me again. I punch him. He goes off crying to mother and I got punished for weeks. Not a solution

does your brother keep poking you after you punch him?
Yes, he did, because he likes me being punished
Actually you're right, one time a friend of mine stood up proudly against a bully, and he left him alone forever after...after beating him to a pulp with his equally dangerous friends. The environment you live in is also a factor.
Quote from squidhead :does your brother keep poking you after you punch him?

Surprisingly violent confrontations are not always the best solution. In high school I thought they were - I had employed them successfully several times. However the true result was not actually successful. I made relations that ranged from not-so-good to downright enemies. And I didn't like that.

Later on, in my military service, I avoided any such. Ending up as a sergeant at some point I found out that there are much smarter and productive ways to dealing with people than shouting bouts and violence.

As my favourite brown person said, "an eye for an eye makes everyone blind."
Quote from Gil07 :Yes, he did, because he likes me being punished

or he likes the pain.... sick bastard! (J/k)

ok, I have talked to a man from UK and it seems UK has much more strict laws about this - solution - punch him in the alleyway in the evening so nobody sees it, and then you can rip your jacket and say it was selfdefence AND prosecute him if he still acts funny
Quote from thisnameistaken :My brother poked me in the side, I punched him, he picked me up and threw me at the TV. I had a BMW badge-shaped hole in my forehead for a few days, and he still harassed me whenever he felt like it.

It always worked for bullies but never with my brother. Your brother must've been a total pushover.

LMAO, yes, I was the older brother, he was the one babied. Thus, he never would get in trouble for anything. He could get away with it poking me. Thus, a thump in the jaw would stop the harrassment......

.....until he came home from boot camp. He came home conciderably larger than he left.
Quote from Eldanor :Men don't hit other men balls. That's a universal rule.

Aaahh you haven't heard of the ancient Highland Scots Tactic.

You see, if you're in a fight and it's going badly, a swift kick to one's nether regions is considered fair game....

...Espicially if he is an English 'Campbell' Bar-steward who is turfing you from your family croft that has been passed down for generation to generation, just so the money grabbing collaborator can get some more money from blooming sheep, therefore forcing you family from their ancient land and having to fight for poor jobs with the Irish who plead hardship because the tattie crop went a little wry.
#90 - CSU1
Quote from mrodgers :If you go to police with the IM messages, then someone keys your car, just having IM messages doens't prove that this person is the one who keyed your car. It proves nothing at all and nothing will have happened except that you will have to have your car fixed at your expense or the insurance companies expense. If insurance is anything like our insurance, that means your insurance cost is sure to increase because of them paying out to fix the car. It's a lose / lose situation with insurance companies and small claims here.

Things could be different there, but IM messages of a threat would mean absolutely nothing. It would be better to just thump him, in my opinion.

...hold on, taking he IM messages does'nt prove a thing?

not so.

The whole insurance thing would go ahead, but over here if I where to tell the Garda Síochána i though I knew who key'd my car and this same person has repeatedly harrased me and whoever over the course of the last x weeks they would want the im's lemme tell ya. They would then ask me what i want todo about it and i'd say i wanna press charges for criminal damage and personal ones too.

i'm sure it would take the Gards no-time at all to prove where the im's came from.

Quote from mrodgers :What other options are there?

Millions. Reasons, countless.

Quote from mrodgers :Think back to when you were 8. Your brother poked you in the side. You said "stop it". Your brother poked you in the side again. Again you said "stop it". Your brother poked you a 3rd time and a 4th time and a 5th time, you finally tell your parents to make him stop. They half heartedly holler, "stop poking your brother..." without even registering to themselves that they said it. What happened? Your brother poked you again didn't he?

Thats a whole different topic than the one being discussed, thats horseplay, or being "heavy-handed" with someone. Hitting anyone hard or with vigor is wrong. unless you are protecting youself or some else in some sort of life threatening situation. Why not simply deprive the enemy of an item or something close to them? it usually gets a greater response than physical/mental abuse let me tell you.

What is being discussed here however is lots different nut jobs telling BigDave how to murder this bloke and I can't understand why ppl need to contain all this anger and plans of retalliation to carry out a premeditated action of hatred violence. Beats me?

:hippy:
[quote=squidhead;699330]If we were studying in the same college, I would do exactly the same thing with you, it would solve everything since you would be scared shitless even to look at me, because if you would I'd repeat everything I did...plus I guess you would think twice before calling people idiots...

people who are afraid of brutal actions (like you I see) are always bullied, people who bully other people ONLY UNDERSTAND BRUTE FORCE APPLIED TO THEIR FACES, doing anything legal like asking for help from police or anything else makes them even angrier and shows them you can't do anything on your own and makes them come at you harder, whereas having their @$$ handed to them makes them think twice about trying that again...

I broke one guys arm in 11th grade, there was no bullying AT ALL after that... trouble? WOW I even had a "serious talk" with a police lady telling me that fighting is bad....

Listen no offence meant but we call all say that in a public forum, i broke someones arm, ive done this ive done that. Just bigging yourself up basically behind your screen your probably a scrawny little runt that thinks that becuase hes on a forum and no-one can see him thinks he'll act like a big man, i could tell you loads of crap like that ive done but its in the past and id rather forget it, and doing what that guy suggested is the reason ive been permanently excluded from 2 schools (no im not proud of it), but why hit a guy and face all that trouble it's just not worth it.

Ive taken a couple of serious beatings in my time (not one on one) And if i had the choice whether to take a beating and stay in school on kick the crap out of him and get excluded id take the beating any day.

My frst post was incase it came down to, you had to fight and he hit you first otherwise just keep the hell away from him.
As I'm studying Laws I should say something useful here regarding this matter, but... I won't.

Kill ! Kill ! Kill !

To aid constructive (and very short): IM are no legal sufficient proof in the European court room, unless of a murder case it might be 'a part of evidence', but it is not enough to get someone locked up (same go's for videos btw, unlike common believe) for keying your car. Not sure about America, as the law system is totaly different there.
#93 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :Beating anybody is NO option. How can you seriously suggest that?

Doesn't that just show how nature's self healing mechanism is working, too many people on planet and species starts to kill own members to decrease population.

Oh yes, human was created by some fairy tale creature and can't have anything same as animals, right....
Quote from Eldanor :Men don't hit other men balls. That's a universal rule.

not unless you are 5'7" and the guy is black, musculat, 6'11", and came from the bronx...
Quote from CSU1 :...hold on, taking he IM messages does'nt prove a thing?

not so.

The whole insurance thing would go ahead, but over here if I where to tell the Garda Síochána i though I knew who key'd my car and this same person has repeatedly harrased me and whoever over the course of the last x weeks they would want the im's lemme tell ya. They would then ask me what i want todo about it and i'd say i wanna press charges for criminal damage and personal ones too.

i'm sure it would take the Gards no-time at all to prove where the im's came from.

Huh? If I was to IM someone that I was going to make you crash your car, and you happen to crash your car shortly after, I would be held liable for criminal damage and on criminal charges? There is proof that the IM messages were done, but absolutely no proof that the creator of the IM messages would be the person who scratched his car or slashed his tires if that were to happen. IM messages are only proof that he threatened, not proof that he actually commited the act.

Quote :What is being discussed here however is lots different nut jobs telling BigDave how to murder this bloke and I can't understand why ppl need to contain all this anger and plans of retalliation to carry out a premeditated action of hatred violence. Beats me?

:hippy:

And you folks say Americans don't get sarcasm?
Quote from JTbo :Doesn't that just show how nature's self healing mechanism is working, too many people on planet and species starts to kill own members to decrease population.

Nature? Nature?! We're not talking about nature here... We seem to be talking about children; the most unnatural, violent, and irrational examples of ethical vacuum that are allowed to walk the streets.
I'd say get your friend to wear a wire and get the dope to act out how he would do your car.

Then get someone that looks similar to the guy to dress up like him and then use a video phone to film him slashing a tyre and keying your car in a dark carpark, finally dub the audio recoroding of the dope over the video footage.

Then file a report with the police about the vandalism to your car.

Initially only tell them that you suspect one guy who has taken a dislike to you.
A day latter contact them again with the IM's from your friend and her testimony.
Then a day latter from your campus post the vid on youtube and after a couple of days report that you found a video on youtube about this guy sprouting off how he did your car and how that you are outraged!

That should just about do it

Personally I'd just ignore the guy.
#98 - JTbo
Quote from nihil :Nature? Nature?! We're not talking about nature here... We seem to be talking about children; the most unnatural, violent, and irrational examples of ethical vacuum that are allowed to walk the streets.

Ethic, can it be changed for cash? Otherwise quite useless, imo

There are always few sensitive ones, sorry can't understand it, I like life rough and hard
-
(Ian.H) DELETED by Ian.H
Quote from JTbo :
There are always few sensitive ones, sorry can't understand it, I like life rough and hard

So cash is the standard by which you measure things, and to be honest, in quite a few of your posts you display a form of moral disgust for weakness.

You are a moralist, so don't try and kid me.
ironic in conjunction with the signature

How to deal with a certain threat?
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG