The online racing simulator
How to deal with a certain threat?
(122 posts, started )
Quote from sidi :Taser him until the battery runs out or he gets bowel movement,electricity ftw.

No, just no....

FLAME THROWER FTW
#52 - 5haz
One car battery + Jump Leads, place the car battery under the car out of sight, or better in the car, attach the jump leads to the car body, when he touches your car, especially with a key to scratch the car, it should give him a pleasant 'shock'
Firstly is the guy built like a brick shit house? im guessing not so ok... Basically guys like that are usually are all talk ive had some experience before all you have to do is show some dominance over them so if they come up to you and just give you a little dig GIVE ONE BACK as if they keep doing it they will see you as an easy target and dont over react too much as it makes them do it more, just call him gay or something. And if push comes to shove he sounds like hes all mouth one good punch in his jaw or nose and he will be running off with his tail between his legs. Or just jump him if he does anything

I have mates that do just petty stuff like that to people in school they are good guys and never really hurt someone its mostly just play, but the reason they do it to certain people is they feel confident they wont do anything back or they like the way they react.

pearcys tip of the week.
Quote from CSU1 :Hey BigDave, imo the second you let this idiot into your head was the second he won. Furthermore, people who genrally threatten with physical violence or abuse are the kind of people who grew up constantly fighting with others around them, and as callus as his verbal abuse is, it's only bs, all he's trying todo is make himself look the big man infront of the lady's...how old is this guy anyway, 12?

My advice, ignore him and every single other person who does'nt do the same, I think you'll agree thats a pretty quick way of sorting the apples.

Also, cunduring up plans of retalliation will just make you as bitter and mean a person as he....at the end of the day you gotta feel sorry for these type of people that think verbal and physical abuse is the only means of expressing themselfs, ingore em' and leave em to it.

If ignoring the bastard fails, there's always the bluetooth bomb(pm for details(nothing todo with explosivs btw.))

Peace BigDave:hippy:

Better clear myself just incase. I've ignored the idiot countless times, because he was simply a waste of space. And thats pretty much what I have been doing over the past few months.

But when I have heard about the damaging my car threats, even though we all know in general hes a coward to do so *the dipstick asked my friends if they want to slice my tyres lol*

I just simply want to send him a message, that he's practically picked the wrong guy to try and mess with. And I intend to do that by reporting him in college for the threats. And hopefully that would knock some common sense into him, in realising what a twit hes been.

Quote from 5haz :Lol, he hasnt even got the guts to threaten you to your face, plus he threatened to batter your friend but didnt show up, what you have on your hands is a coward, just find a way to show that your not scared of him and hell never come near you again!

Basically he feels threatened, so he feels he needs to keep other people around him scared of him so that they dont threaten him, as long as your worried about him, hell have power over you and the viscous circle continiues, but as soon as you assert your power over him, the circle breaks down and he is no longer a threat.

So just don't do anything too seirious, maybe at the worst throw a few punches at him or knock him down (not with the car!), and then tell him politely never to go near you or your friends again, and if he has the nerve to come back for more (very unlikely seeing he is a coward), do it again! Seeing as everyone hates him he doesnt have anyone to turn to for support.

Just don't let him get to you, hes a coward as he wont face you in a confrontation, he will only do stuff behind your back, such as causing criminal damage to your car, force him to face you and he will crumple like the pathetic wimp he is, these people are everywhere, at school ive had people telling me there going to break my neck, but all they did was walk away!

Which is why I was thinking of reporting the threat to the police, with evidence provided, the police would record the evidence, and if my car has happened to be damaged as described, job done in a sense.

Anyways, I'm not making a big deal out of it, just wanted some advice before I take any action, just to ensure I am going the right way with it. I don't tolerate with violence. I study martial arts, and I have a code to follow so to speak. So I use common sense, and try to deal things politically than use my fists and legs. I only use them for self defence if I have to.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Firstly is the guy built like a brick shit house? im guessing not so ok...

I'm build like a brick shit house. He just looks like a twinky .
actually, wire up a long lasting transistor to his car door... then when he reaches under handle and connects the circuit...

third degree burns, FTW
#56 - JTbo
I've got loads more murder ideas if you want to hear them. I've been living with the same girl for about seven years, you see.

Best part is I don't need any of them any more - she's got Labyrinthitis which makes her go dizzy at random times, so next time she gets a bit mouthy she might "go dizzy" near the top of the stairs, having accidentally left a pile of sharpened metal poles near the bottom of the stairs, having accidentally coated them all in an anti-coagulant.
#58 - JTbo
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've got loads more murder ideas if you want to hear them. I've been living with the same girl for about seven years, you see.

Best part is I don't need any of them any more - she's got Labyrinthitis which makes her go dizzy at random times, so next time she gets a bit mouthy she might "go dizzy" near the top of the stairs, having accidentally left a pile of sharpened metal poles near the bottom of the stairs, having accidentally coated them all in an anti-coagulant.

Sharpened metal poles is bad, art sculpture is better
Quote from zeugnimod :We want.

+1

Quote from thisnameistaken :she's got Labyrinthitis

Okay, so this may be another Mazz-Blonde-Moment, but is there really such a thing ? and can i claim to have it and get some sort of benefit from the government ?, even a few quid knocked off me council tax will do
#61 - JTbo
Quote from Mazz4200 :+1

Okay, so this may be another Mazz-Blonde-Moment, but is there really such a thing ? and can i claim to have it and get some sort of benefit from the government ?, even a few quid knocked off me council tax will do

You need to practise your Google skill more, up level up

Labyriwhatever
but seriously, it's just words... just duke it out with him on a public forum, see who gets humiliated the most...
Quote from JTbo :You need to practise your Google skill more, up level up

Labyriwhatever

Hey, cum'mon you should know by now i'm a lazy old git

Google = killing the art of human interaction and mindless uneducated small talk, (darn, and i used to be so good at it too )

edit: sorry bout offtopic, but, if it was me, and 1979 i'd hunt him down and chin him (even though i was only 10 yrs old then, 5'1 and built like a spelk, i'm a Geordie by birth and therefore hard as nails me, grrrr). However, nowadays it's a bit different, i'd say just follow the advice you've already been given, it sounds like you can handle yourself in a fight (after all they don't call you BIGDAVE for nowt ) As long as he doesn't drag you into a situation where YOU end up physically hurting someone, which might end with you in trouble with the rozzers.
Just play it cool, and if he does damage your car then you've got enough evidence to point the finger at him, so you'll have the law and common decency on your side.
i got a idea kick him hard in NUT'S that will teach him
It went off topic ever since someone said "Murder him" :P.

Anyways, thanks for the great advice all, I just wanted to be sure before I decided to take action.

What I am going to do, is get the evidence first, and then consult my tutor about it.

My car is safe in a neighbourhood where I live, and I don't think he knows where I live. Besides, even if he does have the guts and complete stupidty to slash my tyres, I can always get 4 new tyres for 40 quid, and they are very reliable. And also I would have already the evidence gathered on him if the police get involved.

The ideas you guys shared have been a good laugh . The antibotics, the stalking, loads to choose from, shame we can't do them in reality terms .
#66 - JTbo
Quote from BigDave2967 :The ideas you guys shared have been a good laugh . The antibotics, the stalking, loads to choose from, shame we can't do them in reality terms .

Yes, uhm, we .. can't, right then (hides black plastic wrapping that reminds human leg with astonishing accuracy behind couch).
Quote from mutt107 :i got a idea kick him hard in NUT'S that will teach him

Men don't hit other men balls. That's a universal rule.
Park your car infront of his house. Call him out and tell him that it's his chance.

If he touches your car you may punch his in teh face, Break his neck, Lock him in the back of your then car drive like a crazy man
#69 - AMB
Quote from squidhead :next time you see him in college (or whereever you study) - kick his @$$ without even saying a thing, just hit him till
a) he is on the floor spitting blood, and pleading for you to stop...you can achieve that easily by using elbows and knees a lot...
b) somebody pulls you two apart where you still can try and hit im shouting something threatening at him...

best defence is offence IMHO

P.S: now that I have read it, I start to think that Im a violent person

Good advice you idiot, now he'll get in trouble, your a complete idiot, and it won'r solve a thing,
It's not a good advice at all, but you don't have to call people idiots because of that.
#71 - 5haz
Quote from JTbo :Call the boys, he might face an accident, with cement boots and all

If boys are out of town, let these be helpful:
http://www.stickdeath.com/2002auto.html
http://www.stickdeath.com/2003auto.html
http://www.stickdeath.com/2004auto.html
http://www.stickdeath.com/2005auto.html

Haha, I remeber those cartoons, very funny

Yes going to the police/ other authorities, is perhaps a good idea, but doing that doesnt get through to thses people very often, infact hell probrably just start on you even more for telling the Police/Authorities.

These kind of people are too thick to understand a good telling off/ talk/ discussion, the only way you can get the mesage into his head that hes picking on the wrong guy, is to pound it in with a few punches, if he runs to the police, you can tell them he had given threats to assault you and your friends and conspired to cause criminal damage to your car, in that case you are merely defending yourself by punching him, I think!
If you go to police with the IM messages, then someone keys your car, just having IM messages doens't prove that this person is the one who keyed your car. It proves nothing at all and nothing will have happened except that you will have to have your car fixed at your expense or the insurance companies expense. If insurance is anything like our insurance, that means your insurance cost is sure to increase because of them paying out to fix the car. It's a lose / lose situation with insurance companies and small claims here.

Things could be different there, but IM messages of a threat would mean absolutely nothing. It would be better to just thump him, in my opinion.
The amount of people seriously suggesting to hurt and injure him is pretty sad.
Quote from zeugnimod :The amount of people seriously suggesting to hurt and injure him is pretty sad.

What other options are there? He is being harrassed and some people just need a good thumping to be put in their place. A good thumping doesn't mean thump until they are seriously injured. Normally, it would only take one thump. The police can't do anything about it, talking to someone like this won't do anything, ignoring him won't do anything, a thumping is the only solution that I see.
Quote from mrodgers :What other options are there?

Beating anybody is NO option. How can you seriously suggest that?

How to deal with a certain threat?
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG