Renault
Red Bull Racing
Williams
Toyota
Toro Rosso
Honda
Super Aguri
Force India
Having seen a few times from recent tests I am taking back my prediction that Honda would show improvement this year. It seems they are just as lost as they were this time last year. Another season at the back for Jenson then.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Having seen a few times from recent tests I am taking back my prediction that Honda would show improvement this year. It seems they are just as lost as they were this time last year. Another season at the back for Jenson then.

Honda can't do as bad as last season! Surely they'll rise... above Toyota.

So 08 will be:
-Massa will complain about the tc, and spin a lot
-the champion will be Hamilton or a finn
-Toyota is still suffering from the same problems as 2002, no improvement
-Alonso will grow a moustache
-Barrichello will announce his retirement (this will be his final season)
-Alonsos hair will grow another few inches
-People will realize that Heidfeld is actulally better than Kubica
-By the end of the season I still haven't understood why there's a rooster painted on Kimi's helmet (it looks like that to me)
-Don "The Mummy" Ecclestone will continue doing evil things
Quote from hyntty :Honda can't do as bad as last season! Surely they'll rise... above Toyota.

Toyota have been as close as half a second to Ferrari's best pace during their cosy little tests together. I think Toyota will be a tiny bit quicker this season.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Toyota have been as close as half a second to Ferrari's best pace during their cosy little tests together. I think Toyota will be a tiny bit quicker this season.

Or maybe they have a better driver (Timo Glock) than a better car.
Quote from samjh :Or maybe they have a better driver (Timo Glock) than a better car.

I doubt very much Timo will match Jarno in quali this season.
Quote from thisnameistaken :1: Williams
2: Ferrari
3: McLaren
4: BMW
5: Renault
6: Red Bull

I want to change my prediction:

1: Williams
2: Ferrari
3: McLaren
4: Red Bull
5: Renault
6: BMW

Pointless for me to repost the same guess as you guys. But I have one odd one: Test driver Wurz will make better lap times in the tests than the regular drivers of his team
Here's my predictions. Ferrari International Assistance interference not included.

1) McLaren
2) Prancing Donkeys
3) BMW
4) Renault
5) Williams
6) Toy-boat-a
7) Honda
8) Crimson Cow
9) Minardi
10) Super Aguri
11) Force India

Hamilton to win WDC, Kimi to be second comfortably, BMW to win a race and Alonso to be very unhappy or quit Renault by two thirds of the way through the season.
Points Earned in 2008

Räikkönen over Massa
Heidfeld over Kubica
Alonso over Piquet
Rosberg over Nakajima
Webber over Coulthard
Trulli over Glock
Vettel over Bourdais
Button over Barrichello
Sato over Davidson
Sutil over Fisichella
Hamilton over Kovaleinen
Damn red bull is going really good in testing, im tipping them for 3rd..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG