Torro Rosso
Force India

At home watching on TV:

Prodrive
#3 - bozo
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
High Mid field:

Honda

I agree with your view, except for Honda. High Mid field?!!! The only way that would be possible is if they've got some insider information about the Ferrari ....

Given their recent history, and the arrival of Ross Brawn not being until the end of last season (ie long after he would have any influence over the 2008 car), I can't see such a dramatic improvement. I would put them at the back of the Midfield bunch. Might see an improvement during the season, as according to the literature their car has been built with a view to having great scope for within season development - unlike the 2007 car.
Honda were the top of the midfield pack at the end of 2006, Jenson Button scored the most points out of any driver in the second half of the season. 2007 they went in the wrong direction and totally cocked up the car, so they started working on the 2008 car early. Ross Brawn has said that Honda have identified the flaws of the last car, and expects them to be back on the end of 2006 pace by the middle of the 2008 season.

That means BMW pace, Renault are currently 1 second off the leaders according to Alonso, they should be able to find enough time to catch up with BMW who will be running a few tenths off the lead cars. Last year BMW ran about half a second off the lead cars, they were flattered by Honda and Renault having bad seasons.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they will be beating BMW much, but they should be clear of Williams who have struggled a bit with their new car, and Red Bull who have focused on reliability this year.
There some more predictions in this thread:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=13886

btw - if you are confident you are right in your predictions you'd better put 'spoiler' in the title. I made that mistake in 06 and then people moanded at me for spoiling the surprise.
lol good prediction right there..
1: Williams
2: Ferrari
3: McLaren
4: BMW
5: Renault
6: Red Bull
7: Super Aguri
8: Honda
9: Toro Rosso
10: Force India
11: Toyota

I would probably die laughing if Toyota's engine won the championship and Toyota's team finished last.
Ferrari
McLaren

BMW

Williams
Renault
Red Bull

Honda
Super Aguri

Toyota

Toro Rosso
Force India

Quote from thisnameistaken :1: Williams

No, I won't phone you and tell you that I actually think the same.
#9 - bbman
Ferrari and McLaren will still be at the top, I hope BMW joins them...

At the very back, Force India will struggle not to lose to Super Aguri...

As for the rest of the field, I suspect Renault to establish their 4th place, followed by Williams, Red Bull and Toro Rosso in kind of a lottery, anything's possible with those three... I don't know about Honda and Toyota, they both got much potential, but I think it'll come down to how well they can shake off their previous bad season(s)...
My view for this season is this:

Ferrari and Mclaren close but Ferrari will produce the better results this year.

BMW, Renault, Williams and Red Bull are all capable of being 'best of the rest' and BMW won't have it all their own way this time. Red Bull could be the surprise package this year and I think their reliability will be much better.

Honda will show significant improvement over the season and by the end should be heading the midfield pack ahead of Toyota and STR.

Super Aguri will not be able to punch above their weight again this year as they are gonna be using Honda's dreadful RA107. Force India will finish ahead this year I think.
#11 - bozo
Quote from Gentlefoot :Super Aguri will not be able to punch above their weight again this year as they are gonna be using Honda's dreadful RA107. Force India will finish ahead this year I think.

I'd forgotten about that. Poor Super Aguri, last year they were beating Honda by using the 2006 Honda as their base. But now they're using the 2007 model for this season ... life has its ups and downs
Leading pack:

Ferrari
Williams
Mclaren

High Mid field:

BMW
Honda
Renault

Midfield:

Red Bull
Super Aguri
Toyota

Back pack:

Torro Rosso
Force India
Leading pack:

Ferrari (great car, great drivers)
McLaren (good car, top rookie drivers)

High Mid field:

Williams (their winter test produced very good results, Rosberg is improving fast)
BMW Sauber (good drivers, chassis almost there but not quite)
Renault (has Alonso, but car is slightly off-pace)

Midfield:

Red Bull Racing (experienced drivers, but car has reliability problems)
Scuderia Toro Rosso (promising new drivers, reasonable car)
Toyota (underperforming car, but Glock is the promising wildcard)
Honda (another underperforming car, but Button could be an ace)

Back pack:

Super Aguri (could possibly beat Honda, but has money problems)
Force India (still a minnow)
Leading pack:

Ferrari
Renault
Mclaren
BMW

High Mid field:

Toro Rosso
Red Bull
Williams

Midfield:

Honda
Force India
Toyota

Back pack:

Super Aguri
I think Hamilton will do what Villeneuve done, win it in his second season after nearly winning it in his debut then do shit for the rest of his days, release a single, then take a couple steps down the race ladder and so some form and rubbish motor sport.

People seem to have forgotten about Villeneuve. He done a much better job that Hamilton did!
Leading pack:
Ferrari
McLaren
Possibly Renault if Alonso can really find 0.6s

High Mid field:

BMW
Williams
Honda

Midfield:

Super Aguri (dont forget they are running RA108 this year not the crappy RA107. Nick Fry said that at the end of last season)
Red Bull
Toyota
Torro Rosso

Back pack:

Force India
-
(Gentlefoot) DELETED by Gentlefoot : misread the post I was quoting :)
Leading Pack

Ferrari
McLaren
Williams

Crash Pack

Renault (Alonso)
Lead:
Ferrari MARLBORO FTW!
Mclaren
BMW

High Mid:
Williams
Red Bull
Renault

Low Mid:
Torro Rosso(Vettel)
Toyota
Super Aguiri

Doing crappy(in this order):
Force India
Torro Rosso(Bourdais, he will complain too much and be kicked off the team because he is mad he didn't win)
Leading Pack, Ferrari

Back End: Everyone else
Quote from Rappa Z :Lead:
Ferrari MARLBORO FTW!
Mclaren
BMW

High Mid:
Williams
Red Bull
Renault

Low Mid:
Torro Rosso(Vettel)
Toyota
Super Aguiri

Doing crappy(in this order):
Force India
Torro Rosso(Bourdais, he will complain too much and be kicked off the team because he is mad he didn't win)

Your missing Honda!
Leading pack:

Ferrari
Mclaren

High Mid field:

BMW
Renault
Williams

Midfield:

Red Bull
Honda
Toyota