The online racing simulator
XY positions (XY points for LFS v1.0.2a)
Here is the first version of an application I'm making to help LFS programmers find the XY positions of anywhere on an LFS track.

v1.0.2a
-------
  • In this version, output is in pixels. In future versions I plan to make the output user-inputtable
Apart from that, it is fine. It has all of the LFS tracks, and can zoom up to 500%.

All feedback is appreciated, as this is one of my first windows form programs. If you find any bugs or errors, please post them here...
Have fun!

v1.0.2a download (The download is still called 0.0.2a on filefront, but it was half-uploaded before I noticed and uploading takes too long to start again...)
That looks really cool

Well done
Yes, it is good. I would like to be able to maximise the the form to full screen though, it seems silly to keep it contained in window that takes up less than a quater of my desktop, also it would be nice to be able to use the mouse scroll-wheel (and other controls, maybe + and -) to zoom the map to any size. Obviously this is the first version though, so I'm sure it will improve. Good stuff so far.
New version up, simple fix - the window position bug. You can now move the window around the screen.

@ Darktimes: That is my next ambition. At the moment, zoom levels are fixed which means it's only 3 different calculations. Eventually, I hope to be able to figure out the ratios between the scrollbars, the window size and the picture box, which you make it the same as an LFS window, where it adapts to the size.
-
(impresora) DELETED by Bob Smith : Web rot happens, no need to bump a 3 year old thread to tell us all that
-
(AnyBodyKilla) DELETED by Bob Smith : Web rot happens, no need to bump a 3 year old thread to tell us all that
-
(impresora) DELETED by Bob Smith : Web rot happens, no need to bump a 3 year old thread to tell us all that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG