The online racing simulator
Irish oriented track
(82 posts, started )
I saw rallycross at Mondello once...which was odd, as it was all on tarmac!
#77 - CSU1
wtf OP? what does this overpayed poorly infrastructured shit hole offer that most other countrys in the world don't?

Ireland has one! race track and like everything else here it's just plain shite.

Ireland is a tight bitch when it comes to building sporting venues....or just about anything for the public, they built us a huge motorway years ago ago and still we pay through the nose like idiots at the toll for it.

Fact is, if you like sports don't come to Ireland, if you're ill don't come to Ireland, and if you hate traffic don't come to Ireland as all of the above will see you dissapointed or dead.

2c
Quote from CSU1 :wtf OP? what does this overpayed poorly infrastructured shit hole offer that most other countrys in the world don't?

Ireland has one! race track and like everything else here it's just plain shite.

Ireland is a tight bitch when it comes to building sporting venues....or just about anything for the public, they built us a huge motorway years ago ago and still we pay through the nose like idiots at the toll for it.

Fact is, if you like sports don't come to Ireland, if you're ill don't come to Ireland, and if you hate traffic don't come to Ireland as all of the above will see you dissapointed or dead.

2c

Basically if you enjoy life (at a reasonable price) don not ever consider coming to Ireland. 100% agreed with by me...

Ireland is one of the EU's richest countries (relative to it's size of course), yet we also have some of the worst facilities. My school for instance (which is state funded) is actually collapsing. No really, collapsing. Earlier this week, several roof tiles just fell down and landed about 2 feet away from my head.

Ireland should have a mass-evac, be nuked, and then re-populated
It's nice to see an Irishman say that, rather than just everyone else

Sam
Quote from dougie-lampkin : My school for instance (which is state funded) is actually collapsing. No really, collapsing. Earlier this week, several roof tiles just fell down and landed about 2 feet away from my head.

Ireland should have a mass-evac, be nuked, and then re-populated

A part of our school had to be evacuated the other day because it had to be cleaned as there had been a number of rats living there

Our school is a dump, it holds around 230 students. It is being re-built soon because of its crappyness
Quote from Dark Elite :It's nice to see an Irishman say that, rather than just everyone else

Sam

Irishmen hate Ireland as much as anyone else, they're just too proud to say it

Quote from niall09 :

A part of our school had to be evacuated the other day because it had to be cleaned as there had been a number of rats living there

Our school is a dump, it holds around 230 students. It is being re-built soon because of its crappyness

Our school holds 750...and has room for about 500
Quote from Hankstar :

[ snip ]

XXXX ads A favourite joke down here is: "How do you Queenslanders spell 'beer'?" "Der, can't you read? 'XXXX' of course."

The laid-back thing's sorta true. Don't quite know where it comes from. Sometimes it's just too damn hot to give a shit I guess

lol

One of the XXXX ads actually got banned over here for "discrimination" Featured 2 blokes on a front porch and one of their Mum's sitting in a rocking chair with one bloke claiming "well.. ya gotta have something to keep the flies off ya beer" Damn PC brigade!

One of my clients lives in Melbourne and no matter what issue arose, he always seemed so chilled about things.. even when it concerned money (or lack thereof). I know a fair few over here too and they're a great bunch of people.. got to meet / drink with Mimi McPherson through one of them (nice bird she is)

Would love to visit there one day. My bro wants to move there permanently.

I also hold some of your gov. views in high regard, especially regarding immigration.. but I'll skip the details for "obvious" reasons

Regards,

Ian

Irish oriented track
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG