The online racing simulator
Windows Vista Ultimate
(58 posts, started )
Windows Vista Ultimate
Vista is awesome . I'm running the 32-bit Ultimate version
#2 - Lible
Cool! Xp is awesome too. I'm running teh 32-bit XP Proffesional!!!
what the hell is this thread
Chips are awesome i just had some with ketchup
Cars are awesome. they move...
Why is my OSX Crashing? It's Awesome!
Vista is mediocre! I'd much rather have XP on my boot camp partition.
Shockingly, I don't hate it. It's not bad.
I'm running Vista Ultimate as well on my laptop, and I have NO problems with it at all...Dunno why almost everybody hate it
I'm running :
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 32-bit
Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn
Windows 98 (Virtual PC 2007)
Cool..

I'm running Ubuntu too! And my friend even had Windows 3.1 in the year 1723!

And my most old computer runs nothing!!!
Why Feisty?
So he can claim he's a "l33t linux hax0r".
Dunno (and don't wanna know) about Vista, but on Win XP Packet Tracer and Excel both have crashed on this week (hey, it's tuesday already) and wasted hours of my life.
Quote from shaun463 :I'm running :
Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn

[sarcasm]
All at the SAME TIME!!! along with 30 anti-virus programs, 27 firewalls, ans 38 versions of anti-spyware stuff...

Stand by for NEXT post: "Why is my computer running slow?"
[/sarcasm]

OT..Actually I've got quite used to Vista...still running XP Pro on my server, but got Vista Home Premium on my laptop, XP Home on Emmys & Mrs B's desktops, Linux on Emmys Asus EEE (Not for long though..soon to be replaced by XP Home!) And my main box dual-boots for Vista Ultimate and XP Pro
Also use vista ultimate 32, it's pretty good so far, but what goes on my nervs is very frequent HDD terror sounds It always works something with the HDD, even when Idle-ing, even though i turned off every service that might cause that, and aplied all tweaks there are on the web, but it keep terrorising my HDD every once in a while..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Also use vista ultimate 32, it's pretty good so far, but what goes on my nervs is very frequent HDD terror sounds It always works something with the HDD, even when Idle-ing, even though i turned off every service that might cause that, and aplied all tweaks there are on the web, but it keep terrorising my HDD every once in a while..

Turn of INDEXING in the hard drive properties!!!!
Quote from Bladerunner :Turn of INDEXING in the hard drive properties!!!!

I did, but i got some errors in the process, but it says that it's turned off now.. Maybe it didn't turned them off properly..
Quote from shaun463 :I'm running :
Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn

I'm running from the law.

But don't tell them, it's a secret.
Quote from JamesF1 :I think the point is more "Why three versions of Windows?"

Even better question is what's the purpose of an emulated version of Windows 98?
We could go on optimising this for an absolute age...
Quote from XCNuse :Even better question is what's the purpose of an emulated version of Windows 98?

Hard to think of a better way to run 98.

If Vista didn't need 2 gig of ram & a good video card just to run itself then I might like it more.
Still, XP is supported till 2010 so I'll think about changing then........

And if OSX is crashing then check the permissions and apple/option/P/R on startup. The magic number is 5 chimes.

Windows Vista Ultimate
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG