The online racing simulator
XFG super fast donut setup!
(25 posts, started )
does a set like that even exist...I think they are using tweak for sumthin?
no, i've seen someone have it before on multiplayer, and i got it, but now its patch Y and i dont have it anymore
u still have all ur sets from patch y...just go into LFS/data/settings, change the car names, and copy them into LFS/data/SETUPS...Ta Da, all ur sets are back
i deleted the old lfs, so i dont have the sets at all
LOL...then ur sh*t out of luck
There is a set for this, i had it,but when the patch Y came out i deleted all....good luck finding it
Regards HighRoad
#8 - AMB
I've got it, search my name in-game and i'll give it you, i cba to post it here,
Quote from AMB :I've got it, search my name in-game and i'll give it you, i cba to post it here,

He's a demo racer, so you can't really meet him online...Till he buys S2
Quote from pvdrift :http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2N1Muu_aDc

anyone have a setup like this one ? thanks

Just saw this thread, this vid is actually mine

The set I used (patch S times actually ) was the stoppie set but set has nothing to do with the donut itself. The key is to pop rear tyres, thats all that needed
#11 - AMB
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He's a demo racer, so you can't really meet him online...Till he buys S2

Actually i can go onto a demo server
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He's a demo racer, so you can't really meet him online...Till he buys S2

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i know how to do that just blow up your back wheels and here you go
There Is 1 I Had It But When I Upgraded To Y It Got Deleted
I found it but isn't working
well, someone should post it up here
i think it's perfectly balanced suspension, total rear biased brake, lowered suspension, and super hard shocks... with no rebound and swaybar superstrong, and the lsd locked completly...

with the front be offroad tires, and the back be race tires....
Uhm...hello?

Quote from [RF]-art555 :
The set I used (patch S times actually ) was the stoppie set but set has nothing to do with the donut itself. The key is to pop rear tyres, thats all that needed

i don't have the stoppie set either.
you don't need any special set for it at all! Just pop the rear tyres....
note: to do a continuous doughnut with the XFG you need to do it in reverse, with the rear wheels stuck

so i think you ment pop the FRONT wheels...
Quote from atlantian :note: to do a continuous doughnut with the XFG you need to do it in reverse, with the rear wheels stuck

so i think you ment pop the FRONT wheels...

hello? I was the author of that vid and I know what I was doing and typing

Pop REAR tyres, turn the wheel, floor it. thats the way it was done by me in the vid.
Quote from (Ichigo) :How do u pop a rear tyre with a front wheel Drive car?

Im a noob :P

Use the softest tyres and lowest pressures on rear wheels and maybe you are lucky.
Quote from Gekkibi :Use the softest tyres and lowest pressures on rear wheels and maybe you are lucky.

Drive with handbrake...

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG