The online racing simulator
XY positions of tracks
(92 posts, started )
OK, I think this app is ready for it's alpha release...do I need to ask the mods or anything before release? It just uses the track JPG's provided by Scawen...
No, you don't need to ask permission, just post it in the addons forum.
I doubt very much you'd need anyone's permission - as Scawen provided them for that use. Come on, let's see it

Edit: DarkTimes is just a little too quick
haha fair enough, I'm just compiling it now, it'll be in the addons soon enough...
If the compile even gave you time to type that message, you're doing something seriously wrong for a program with that level of simplicity
lol it compiles in less time than one word! Its like 30 lines of code lol

I'm still uploading it to filefront, it's 5mb with all of the track images...
#82 - sun
has it uploaded yet ? come on lets see lol
It's already in the Unofficial Addons forum and has been for several minutes.
Yet you haven't viewed it? hmm...
Oh but I have It's looking good, I'm just reserving judgement until you've fixed the things you've said you'll fix...

An interesting feature might be, though, to allow a left-click to add a "pin" which has a pop-up balloon giving it's co-ordinates (i.e. to mark several points at once).
Yes, I have many plans for the future

This version was just to show what the basics of the program are, and to see if anyone would use it
After all my trouble finding the form position, I came across Location.X and Location.Y :drink: lol @ me...
#88 - sun
me to can someone send me the link to download dougies cool appliction ?
It's in the unnoficial addons forum!
#90 - sun
cheers
Quote :has it uploaded yet ? come on lets see lol

Quote : It's already in the Unofficial Addons forum and has been for several minutes.

63minutes later:
Quote :can someone send me the link to download dougies cool appliction ?

L O L !
#92 - sun
hehe i was typing that post but they posted before me

XY positions of tracks
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG