The online racing simulator
Big Muffler Extra Ricer Video in it!
(40 posts, started )
it's lame, but you gotta admit, it sounds damn good
Gonna test it tomorrow. Wanna know what sound our vectra will make with an "HKS" muffler
I wonder if we'll see a radical increase of Coca-Cola exhaust improvement suggestions by silly ricer kiddos after this...
hmmm. What about a cola can? DriftExhaust!
drift exaust is actually hardcore style, with no muffler, no cat, just aluminum piping
I had to.
Attached images
cococolaendcan.jpg
actually, can anyone make a video of what a trumpet wielded to the muffler sounds like?
Nice shoes...

The video is good too
Quote from The General Lee :Nice shoes...

The video is good too

After watching the video again I really Lol'd at his shoes

That deserves a comment on youtube.
Quote from atlantian :drift exaust is actually hardcore style, with no muffler, no cat, just aluminum piping

Also known as dimwit-exhaust. Used by dimwits mostly who cannot comprehend how utterly terrible sound they make.
I doubt it will work. When it flies off, it still has a "ricer" sound to it.
Quote from The General Lee :I doubt it will work. When it flies off, it still has a "ricer" sound to it.

No, it cooks burgers, not rice, you fool
Bum, bum, bum tssssh!!
Lol, nope wrong again, it should be "Bun,bun,bun, tsssshh !

i'll shut up now where's me coat...
Whats wrong with the old truckers way of cooking food?

Wrap food up in tin foil, strap tin foiled food to engine, drive hundreds of miles, get to your scheduled stop, unstrap tin foiled food, unwrap, serve, eat.
hmm... it kinda reminds me of a "bong exaust" idea i had... have the exaust bent down then up, it would fill up with rain water and would take out all the toxic gasses out of your exaust fumes.

^inspired by the long vip exausts
i did this on my first car in Australia when i was doing it.
it was a 1962 Austin pickup, but we used a bake beans tin, but i got rid of the silencers all together. then welded it to the pipe, then we wrote crap all over the car to make it a joke since it was only covered in primer lol, made for fun days
Quote from atlantian :hmm... it kinda reminds me of a "bong exaust" idea i had... have the exaust bent down then up, it would fill up with rain water and would take out all the toxic gasses out of your exaust fumes.

You are a good example that a bong DOES NOT take toxic gases out of anything. It didn't keep the THC from reaching you're brain, now did it? How would it take NOx out of exhaust? The NOx and other chemicals have to go somewhere. Ever heard of conservation of matter?
#22 - wark
Gonna melt.
Quote from spankmeyer :I wonder if we'll see a radical increase of Coca-Cola exhaust improvement suggestions by silly ricer kiddos after this...

oh hell yeah , gotta do this to my boss's beemer
Umm.. The cola "zost" fells off whenever i put it in.

I need to "tune" it.
Hold it there and get your dad or friend to rev the engine?

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG