The online racing simulator
Blackwood Penalties
16 - Cyber Racing - +1 Lap - Reason : Shift+S
Team Ocrana GTR: Drivethrough - Reason: Chatting (4lines)
shock FX: Drivethrough - Reason: Chatting (1line)
#4 - Stann
WTF What is this penalities!!!

J.Pailler
The shock.fx car cant make a pitstop if he hasnt done his drivetrough. So please take it before you blow a tyre.
#6 - Stann
Just for "hi"
Pffff that's not cool
Yes, I know it seems uncool, but the thing is... we have to put a line somewhere..
#8 - Davy
You ruined my race, and then the whole race of my team because my hand hit the F5 key.... Well that's really cool guys! I don't no if i'll continu that championship that's too much....
your 6h race is ruined by a single drive through penalty??

And it's also a good thing to read the rules before a race...
"-"
:monkey: :elefant:
#11 - Davy
Yes it is.... Some stupid penalties like that just drive me crazy....

I didn't write **** or anything I just hit F5 with the hand and it wrote Hi... Wow I'm really a bad man! Then I spun forgot to fill the car with fuel and so on... So yes it ruined my race...
Sorry, Davy, but we were always very clear about this. In the first race we gave the same penalties for smileys.

It's not the rules that ruined your race, it was your use of the F-key. If you feel it's too much of a risk for you, just remove the bindings.
you have to draw the line somewhere. if you allow a "Hi", you have to allow a "sorry" too. And the next thing is a wtf, omg, no, cu , bye etc.

so you have to allow chatting in general. and if you allow that, next time people complain how the chatting ruined their race.
Lol

I like when Davy is like that's lol. Now he want to beat you at the 24h race lol

That was a bad "moment" for the french man please, excuse him

C u at the 24 H

A question about the no chating rule here. In other leagues driver think it's a good thing to tell others they are going in to pits about half a lap before the entrence and also to tell others they are leaving the pits. These kinds of messages aren't allowed or wanted here?

(I hope you don't mind me asking stupid questions) ... illepall
Not a stupid question at all. We use Teamspeak/Ventrillo/Any other voice chat program. You can map the speak-button to your wheel, so you dont even have to take your hands off the wheel. Even better then normal chatting And more 'secret'
In the real races, no one said that he leaving the pits, why do that here?

EDIT: too slow
if i understood it right, Cawwa meant messages like "entering pits" "leaving pits", frank. more like a warning for the other teams and not the message for your teammates. and i doubt that you got all other teams in the same teamspeak/ventrilo channel :P.
well, but like sazea said: there are no messages like that in real racing and but in LFS there is even a server message that tells everyone if someone is doing a stop, so everyone should know that soon someone is going to leave pits again.
Fast forwarded through the .mpr and this is what i came up with:
http://koti.phnet.fi/lehtopa1/lfs/moe/
Now as there have already been two drive-throughs for chatting, a time penalty should be given for the three other incidents.
Rules have to be the same for everybody, no exceptions.
From the rules:

Quote : Appeals filed later than one hour after the stint of the driver who feels victim of the accident will not be accepted.

Quote from Da Hoe :if i understood it right, Cawwa meant messages like "entering pits" "leaving pits", frank. more like a warning for the other teams and not the message for your teammates. and i doubt that you got all other teams in the same teamspeak/ventrilo channel :P.
well, but like sazea said: there are no messages like that in real racing and but in LFS there is even a server message that tells everyone if someone is doing a stop, so everyone should know that soon someone is going to leave pits again.

Thx ... ... when I saw phletos jpg's (very usefull for me phleto ... thx) I understand why it's not nescary to leave such messeges. The only thing that comes in my mind is for entering the pits. If you fight for positions there's a good thing to know if the one infront of you are going into pits this lap. No need to take any risks. This is usefull in endurance racing since safety allways comes first.

But for sure it's ok for us not give such messeges if you don't like it ...
I think it is the responsibility of the car that wants to pit, to create some space to enter the pitlane safely. If that means slowing down a bit, then its just bad luck. But the reason we dont allow chatting is that it distracts you from the racing, and can cause accidents on itself.
Quote from Frankmd :From the rules:

Well, I think that should/has goed a bit different;
Chatting is so obvious, easy to proof/see, matters all and is like automated DT, that it feels kind of strange if you must compline the most obvious "crime".
And for Mercury team the compline was done three days after the race, so can´t really see point here.

Just my two cents.

-J
rules are rules... cant complain now if you agreed to the rules in the first place... they do seem unfair to me to be honest.. but the line was drawn long ago..

one thing though.. why the no chatting rule again? why cant messages be blocked? just out of curiosity really...
Well, on principle, plehto is right. However, we didnt see it at that time as Frank and I can't see everything. Therefore the possibility for appeals is there, none were filed, though.

The difference between the Mercury appeal after the race is quite simple: that was nothing that could be decided before the end of the race. Chat- or crash-penalties can, though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG