The online racing simulator
c4Racing
(31 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :I do say that because it doesn't give a very good impression to the public if he posts like that on the LFS forum if you ask me. Better keep things like that private.

Agreed, silliness that does nothing good for the team's reputation.
#27 - CSF
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Agreed, silliness that does nothing good for the team's reputation.

Especially when they are attempting to get into a certain big league.
Why does a team in a computer game need a leader anyway? If you don´t get along enough to make decisions together then where´s the fun in that.
Hello !

We'll, what do i have to say... actually nothing. Poke's move was completely silly and i don't see a point in that, because of that he endangered chances to get into IGTC and is ruining peoples reputation without any kind of reason.

Because me and Egon (Egon was until no still co-leader of c4Racing) knew that thing like this may happen, we already started working on plan B - Estonian Endurance Racers.

Now the team is registered and we have agreements of all c4R members to go over to EER (Estonian Endurance Racers). I've also talked with IGTC admin and we still have a right to participate in test-race.

Skins, logos etc. are all made by me, so as i'm "kicked" from the team, i'm using my author rights and forbidding to use them.

Conclusion : c4Racing is now 1 member team and i still don't understand why this thing was necessary.

Moderator : If possible please delete my 1st post or the whole thread, because i have no connections to team from now on what so ever.

PS :: Thank You for 2 persons who already tried to help me by offering a spot in some teams.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Quote from Kirill.D :Hello !

We'll, what do i have to say... actually nothing. Poke's move was completely silly and i don't see a point in that, because of that he endangered chances to get into IGTC and is ruining peoples reputation without any kind of reason.

Because me and Egon (Egon was until no still co-leader of c4Racing) knew that thing like this may happen, we already started working on plan B - Estonian Endurance Racers.

Now the team is registered and we have agreements of all c4R members to go over to EER (Estonian Endurance Racers). I've also talked with IGTC admin and we still have a right to participate in test-race.

Skins, logos etc. are all made by me, so as i'm "kicked" from the team, i'm using my author rights and forbidding to use them.

Conclusion : c4Racing is now 1 member team and i still don't understand why this thing was necessary.

Moderator : If possible please delete my 1st post or the whole thread, because i have no connections to team from now on what so ever.

PS :: Thank You for 2 persons who already tried to help me by offering a spot in some teams.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.

I think you can delete the post yourself by going to Edit, Delete.
Good point.

c4Racing
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG