The online racing simulator
c4Racing
(31 posts, started )
c4Racing
Team is closed.
Looks like a thought out team. Good luck from me!
Good luck and see ya on track
Good luck with team...remember the days when it was just started undercover (ahhh sweeet demoDays:tilt
I am n00b driver and I have clocked some miles and in future I like to recruit. Please think about that.

Good luck.
Quote from okijuhans :I am n00b driver and I have clocked some miles and in future I like to recruit. Please think about that.

no more Parkfield?:Eyecrazy:
This team is one of the few to possess a female driver if I am correct.
Good luck in the future!
The teams with girls in them are the best teams!

In my team there is one real girl, one who has a feminine nickname so at first I assumed he was a girl and one dude that likes to wear a dress. We´re the best.

Good luck guys btw.
C4 from the explosives? Good luck with the team
Good luck "explosive" racing.
Still I love the c4r bombsquad :P
We are pleased to announce you 2 of our new drivers one of them will be racing in IGTC and second is IGTC reserve and LFS GT series 2.nd driver.

c4R|U.Tiirik (-shaolin-) IGTC 2.nd driver
c4R|R.Laur (kloun) LFS GT 2.nd driver ; IGTC 1.st reserve driver

They are both good and fast drivers with GTR cars, and we wish the good and clean races !

Good luck !

Kirill.D
Co-Leader of c4Racing
Kirill.D is kicked from team.

Changes in team members:
c4R|Egon - S2
c4R|Fredrik - S2
c4R|Käbi - S2 - Left
c4R|Bondster - S2 - Left
c4R|Taavi - S2
c4R|U.Tiirik - S2
c4R|R.Laur - S2 - Kicked by Kirill
c4R|Rivo - S2
c4R|Miz - DEMO - Quit
c4R|zm/ - DEMO

Cheers,
Leader Pokemon
What are u talkin bout?
He is talking about team members.
Kirill.D wanted to overtake the team from Poke but Poke didn't let it to happen.
Quote from hazaky :What are u talkin bout?

Yeah, just wondering how you can be kicked from your own team too ?
Umm...
As you can see Poke is the leader of c4R, Kirill was co-leader, so Poke can kick him out I guess.
People dont know the history of that team so I explain that a bit. Poke180 started the team about 3 years ago. It was a small demo team that expanded to a little bigger. The first members were : Poke180, Egon, Fredrik, zm/, Rivo, Taavi and Miz. After many years of driving and developing their skills in LFS world they got S2 licences. zm/, Miz quitted LFS at that time. Rivo got his licence, but didnt use that for a long and also was inactive. The new updated c4Racing was announced in year 2008. Kirill.D, Bondster, R.Laur, U.Tiirik. were added.

Maybe I dont rembember all the facts, but the development should look like that. We need to know the founder and that person is Poke180. He has the right to kick or take new members and decide the future of the team.

Hope you now understand the reason of that post by Poke180.
Quote from exspeed :As you can see Poke is the leader of c4R, Kirill was co-leader, so Poke can kick him out I guess.

Correct. I am the leader of c4R and I kick members from team when I want.

Cheers,
Pokemon
Quote from Kirill.D :
  • c4R|Pokemon - Team Leader / Racer / Forum Manager
  • c4R|Kirill - Co-Leader / Racer / Designer / Web Manager

Yeah. As u can see - Pokemon is the Leader and Kirill is CO-leader.
( This post contains colours, so maybe now you can see that! )
Good luck.
Quote from poke180 :Correct. I am the leader of c4R and I kick members from team when I want.

Cheers,
Pokemon

Sounds like a great "team leader".
Quote from zeugnimod :Sounds like a great "team leader".

Dont say anything because we dont know kick reasons
Quote from oldnavy :Dont say anything because we dont know kick reasons

I do say that because it doesn't give a very good impression to the public if he posts like that on the LFS forum if you ask me. Better keep things like that private.

c4Racing
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG