The online racing simulator
Official Teamspeak for MoE / Interviews!
The Teamspeak for all teams, who will get an interview inside the broadcasting, is still online!
IP: 85.25.146.202:2007
Password: moe
Read the interview-channel information by clicking on the channel and read the rightsided information list.

Interviews / Guest-List
If you want an interview or be a guest on our show of Game-TV, please reply here your name, your teamname and i will notice it here. Please note, that i will talk only to one member of each team about their historys and the informations around. So please prepare your teamspeak and headset properly, because we will give no support during the show to fix problems.

UPDATE: TEST FOR SKYPE-USERS
If you are using Skype we can handle our interview with that voice-software. Register my name to your list and i will call you back during the session. The sound quality is much more better than Teamspeak, so i would prefer that. But if you dont have it, we can talk over Teamspeak as well.
My Skype-Name is "Mika-Radmer".

Guests:
Z. Iqbal, My3id Gaming
Razvan Radu, prodrive' Racing
Paul Chapman, Mercury Racing (?)
Carlos Lluna, TeamXFR
Afonso Quelhas, SpeedCore Racing
Theo Laas, pod virtual racing
Paul Chapman Mercury racing team
If I am available, I may be around to be interviewed or something -- for a short while

David Seward, MoE Admin

@Viper, Come on daddy!!! You gotta do the talkin!
Quote from Tweaker :If I am available, I may be around to be interviewed or something -- for a short while

David Seward, MoE Admin

@Viper, Come on daddy!!! You gotta do the talkin!

oi...i aint gots to be talkin at all!
Razvan Radu,from prodrive' Racing
I wont be racing this time, so its very possible that I go on the air as well.

Carlos Lluna, TeamXFR
Afonso Quelhas, from SpeedCore Racing Team.
Theo Laas, pod virtual racing

I'll join you at some point during the race Mika, since last years 24h race was my debut as the co-commentator, looking forward to it!
#9 - scipy
Sasa Pasic, cyber racing. I'm gonna steal all ur audience, and they're gonna love me.
Please give us Channel Admin rights for the team channels, so that not just everyone can join. Only Server Admins. People are just entering the channel...
hi...

there are 2 channel's to interview on ts, but it needs password... wich i dont have...
Can you send me by PM please?

Tks in advanced.
Samere here - the pass @ OP doesn't seem to work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG