The online racing simulator

Poll : Should Squid make "Tweak test drive" video series like this?

Closed since :
Yes, he should
ONLY if he improves the quality of his next videos
No, he should not
wow not only did you get an evo 4g63 lump in there but you some how lost 50bhp
Quote from andybarsblade :wow not only did you get an evo 4g63 lump in there but you some how lost 50bhp

it's called de-tune

P.S: I have deleted the whole folder with all the stuff I did for the movie along with the sets aparently
I remember the UF engine set to 2000 and the power around 0.35 and set it to AWD
Yes he should, for me!

Video nice me like!

... xxteady go!
ONLY if he improves the quality of his next videos 12 18.75% No, he should not 8 12.50%

Hahaha, I think those people had bad comments on their videos

I've voted YES since your vids are good!
Quote from waider :
Hahaha, I think those people had bad comments on their videos

that's what I get for being such and a$$

thanks on the comment
Very cool vid indeed I vote for more!
Quote from waider :ONLY if he improves the quality of his next videos 12 18.75% No, he should not 8 12.50%

Tu pourrais me relire ta première phrase en français? J'ai pas trop compris.

Nice video indeed, we need more of those!
Nice one, even though I don’t really like the Japanese commentary that has nothing to do with the video but I understand that it is the only way to run this concept without having to record a commentator with acceptable accent, which isn’t that simple.

As for the quality.
Well I think that you should try to render it finally in a lower resolution cause in that way you can have better color quality with the same bitrate.
You can see in top notch LFS videos from DON or Unokeva that they usually don’t use more than 800*600 to the final rendered file and still there is no aliasing.
Sure they are using some amount of antialiasing while recording, but there must be a filter or something that decreases aliasing while downscaling the video.
Just food for image quality improvement
actually AA doesn't work in LFS for me anymore for some reason, even if I set it to override game settings(whoopie, got a new vid card, and LFS patch Y starts to play tricks on me)...
that's why I use some filters on the video...
about improving quality, I really think that people are geting 19 inch monitors as a minimum right now, and low resolutions don't work too good for them (especially when it's 21+ inch)
what Im thinking is increasing the bitrate by 2...it would definetly make the files bigger, but I can render in 3 different settings (low, med, high)
it will take some work to find out which settings work best, but I got some time

and about Japanese...
for some reason I feel that if I did the same with let's say J Clarkson's voice it would be even worse...even if it fitted
I'm new to the forum but it is obvious you know your stuff. Make more.
Welcome to S2 then, I'm the local LFS video critic/a$$hole, hope you enjoy your stay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG