The online racing simulator
Need a Minardi-Skin from 2000
(23 posts, started )
Now I´ve got S2, so it would be great if somebode could make me a skin from the Minardi from 2000 for the BF1.

I hope now someone is interested in it.
Quote from schumi91 :Now I´ve got S2, so it would be great if somebode could make me a skin from the Minardi from 2000 for the BF1.

I hope now someone is interested in it.

I actually loved that livery to bits, but I'm working on other things.

Pics so others can attempt it?

EDIT: I'll give it a go: for the FO8 - the car really suits the FO8.
I know its not the car you wanted, but... ...others do like the FO8.
It makes no difference to me if the Skin is made for the BF1, F08 or another car.

If someone is interested, he can make it for the F08, too.

Thanks for your consult.
Is really nobody interested in this skin?
I would love to do it except Im nit very good, It hasnt been that long somebody might come and see it 2nite
Why don´t yopu try it. As bad as me it cannot be Better a bad (i dont mean that negative) one then no skin.
If nobuddy takes it in a week i will do it!!

Why do i wait that long i never skinned a BF1 before
Quote from Chrisuu01 :If nobuddy takes it in a week i will do it!!

Why do i wait that long i never skinned a BF1 before

Good luck - that BF1 is a heck of a car to skin.
Thanks for trying!

I hope the skin will be good
@ Chrisuu01
Will you do the skin now? The week is over
Quote from schumi91 :@ Chrisuu01
Will you do the skin now? The week is over

Quite busy lets se if i can get the time and talent
Ok, i hope you´ve got it^^
Pleas help this BF1 is disaster

I cant get thing to lighn up dammit even after 4 hours
Could you post what you´ve done now? I cannot imagine what you mean
Now I start a next try Maybe now somebody could make me this skin from the Minardi.

I still want to have it.
I'll paint them for you. I'll try to have them done by the weekend.
Quote from keith203 :I'll paint them for you. I'll try to have them done by the weekend.

Thanks a lot
So, now the weekend ist over and the skin isnt here. What´s up? When do you think the skin will be finished?
Quote from schumi91 :So, now the weekend ist over and the skin isnt here. What´s up? When do you think the skin will be finished?

Sorry, haven't had much free time lately. If you are in a rush, someone else is welcome to paint them for you. If not, I will get them done as soon as I am able. Unfortunately I can't give a time estimate right now.
That´s okay, i only wanted to know if you have finished the skins already. it´s no problem as long as you will finish it i am satisfied
schumi, I'm sorry but life has thrown me a lot of curve balls, and I just don't have the time right now to paint your skins. The way things are going it will be at least a month before I am able to even think about painting skins. If no one else will be able to help you, I will get back on it when my life calms down.

Again, I apologize for the delay.
No problem.

If you do not have the time to paint it, it is no problem.

I hope that somebody will paint it then. It would be nice, if you look for the thread wehn your life "calmed down".

However, I hope that someone will have painted it till then but if not it would be friendly when you will paint it then.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG