The online racing simulator
Sometimes less is more. Simplicity was the idea here, and to keep things as clean as possible. A few thin stripes, ATL logo, and numbers. Not much really, but that was the aim. To make something using as little resources as possible. Three color schemes available, hopefully you'll find one you like.

Donload skin package here.
Sweet design there, looks like alot of work gone into that!

Git a new skin too, if you please
Attached images
EcotekXFRPrev.jpg
XFR_Beet.jpg
I want those Hot Chilli rear lights! Very cool.

Here's something I originally wanted to do for the FOX, but gave up on after losing my mind trying to line up the overlaps.

Vegemite, for XFR.

The preview attached shows a version with my name on it, but the skin file itself is ready for your personalisation.
Attached images
XFR Vegemite Preview.jpg
XFR_vegemite.jpg

Scene made by Ian H.
Why don't you use imageshack, or some other free image hosting service, and post the link? Or are you not allowed to post a link either?
This is one only the Dutch around here are gonna understand. (And if the polls are correct only 10% of them will ike it :razz

But being an active member of this party, I just couldn't help myself with the upcoming elections end of this year .

Public, of course... for campaign purposes .

p.s. For the confused: look here.
Very nice skin bob!
Really great job
Quote from danworth :My First Skin in S2, looks kinda plain compared to the others on here.

MG Xpower

Love the skin (allways liked that colour scheme)

Any chance of making it for another car? (i was thinking the FXO GTR coz that is the closest shape to the btcc mg zs)

Either way - nice work!
Police Car
not the most brilliant skin i admit, but could anybody point out any areas that could be improved? any feedback is always appreciated anyone can feel free to use this skin by the way
edit: for final skin look further down list.
Now that has the foundations for a very nice skin. It needs some more sponsors like Bridgestone, for example along the bottom of the side under the door, and some more fine detailing.
Quote from al heeley :Now that has the foundations for a very nice skin. It needs some more sponsors like Bridgestone, for example along the bottom of the side under the door, and some more fine detailing.

im assuming your talking about my skin, but wouldnt 2 tyre companys look a bit silly, as i already have pirelli on the skin. but thanks for the comments all the same
yes, talking about yr skin. Replace Bridgestone with something else relevant, 2 competing manufacturers would indeed be silly. A few more decals, that's the point.
rite, ive had a go at making it more interesting!! i added another sponsor and some more detail like you sed thanks for the advice
No no no! Bad taste. Take those silly n00b flames off immediately! Little tiny decals look much cooler. Reduce them, how about some very small Sparco, HKS, NGK, that sort of thing? Really small, white lettering, make it classy, it's worth it.
ok. i suppose it does look a little bit "need for speed" style which is bad. ill take it on board. just out of curiosity, what program do you use to make your skins on, as they all seeem really high quality? or is it just because ther a high resolution?
I use adobe photoshop 7, with Bunta's truly superlative 2048 x 2048 skin kits as the starting template. Then when finished I shrink them down to 1024 for the game.
Here's my newest WIP, based on the world's most famous playing card

Trying to keep it fairly simple, a sort of harlequin-esque look while maintaining the feel of a playing card. Still a lot of space left, but I'm thinking maybe some sponsor decals would be enough to fill it up.
Attached images
AceOfSpades.jpg
ok, here goes. my final attempt at this skin. ive got rid of the flames, reduced decal size and added more decals. hopefully it will be ok now who knows. lol
Attached images
XFR_komatsu.jpg
Komatsu 2.jpg
That's good. One more thing, the little pirelli decals on the front, being white they don't look good against the yellow bumper. If you are using photoshop, use a 1 px black stroke around the logo to bring it out against the yellow background.
Quote from Dajmin :Here's my newest WIP, based on the world's most famous playing card

Trying to keep it fairly simple, a sort of harlequin-esque look while maintaining the feel of a playing card. Still a lot of space left, but I'm thinking maybe some sponsor decals would be enough to fill it up.

Novel... I think it needs "finishing" i.e more "stuff" thrown at it, but I like what's there so far.

The pattern running around the bottom of the car doesn't seem to wrap very well. I know getting it to fit properly will be a pain in the ass, but it's things like that which serperate the great from the merely good
Just for fun
Attached images
Honda Rice.jpg
XFG_Ricer Blue.jpg
XFG_Ricer Red.jpg
another skin, lots of small decals, and not a noob flame in site!!!!
anycommentts welcome. public skin of course
Attached images
kenwood blue red preveiw.jpg
XFR_kenwoodblue-red.jpg
A skin for the noobs here, i think it should be compulsary :P

I know I'll be driving it!
Attached images
AAprev.jpg
XFG_AAb.jpg
XFG_AAs.jpg
nice!
hi, i had a shot of replicating the honda mugen-motul civic from gran turismo 4. the front is slightly wrong due to the shape of the xfg compared to the old civic, but apart from that it should be right i think comments welcome
Attached images
XFR_motulmugencivic.jpg
motulmugencivic.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG