The online racing simulator
Quote from d6nn :i think it would be better without the sounds

hmm okay
I myself prefer lfs videos with engine and tyre sounds, think they're more exciting.. doesn't really work that way for slomos of course
but I think in some parts the engine sounds are too loud compared to the music. because of the different fields of view that I used, the engine sounds are different loud. I tried to fix that with setting it all to the same volume, didn't work for every part of the video

ah and I updated my first post, now uploaded a version with some simple effects and blur, the file size is only 59.9MB but the quality hasn't changed for the worse imo..
Quote from kurent :No way it must have XRT!

what about a shorter track than blackwood?
maybe aston cadet?
Aston cadet would be nice yeah! I think it's the hardest track to master.
Aston Cadet sounds alright, yea.. but I don't think I'll have much time in near future ..

Quote from squidhead :...lacks some extra tension and drama, but most movies do...

guess I wasted all the tension and drama in my previous movie then
Nice video I know that this will be a very stupid question but i need to ask
How to make a replay video?And after that how can i play it (spr,m..)
Quote from moskvich3v1 :How to make a replay video?And after that how can i play it (spr,m..)

Both in singleplayer- and in multiplayer-mode you can save the replay by pressing the button "2". You find the replays in the main menu -> replays. Then while watching you can switch the view by pressing V or switch to other cars by pressing tab. And if you want to record videoclips from your replays, this tutorial may be helpfull!
Quote from Jens O. :Both in singleplayer- and in multiplayer-mode you can save the replay by pressing the button "2". You find the replays in the main menu -> replays. Then while watching you can switch the view by pressing V or switch to other cars by pressing tab. And if you want to record videoclips from your replays, this tutorial may be helpfull!

Thank you for the good explanation
Greetz!
Oh My God Jens. You Killed it! Your da Shit!! VERY NICE
Nice Video with really thrilling pure Race-Scenes. Well done. It lacks a bit on eyecatching and fine cuts. And it has some really ugly skins in it - purple rims...uuhhhäääää
Quote from JoeCool :Nice Video with really thrilling pure Race-Scenes. Well done. It lacks a bit on eyecatching and fine cuts. And it has some really ugly skins in it - purple rims...uuhhhäääää

eye candy is missing because I don't use software like premiere or vegas... but yea some effects might improve it

the lack of skins is there because all the scenes were recorded on demo servers (believe it or not ) .. and concerning the purple rims, we have to blame N I K I I suppose

.. and thx for the comments
Nice Racing !
the video editing software I use (avidemux) was updated and after those bugfixes adding filters works way better than before.

so I played around and added some filters here and there. nothing too special, I did not change the actual footage - but some of you might want to give it a try anyway (..or haven't seen the video yet)

download:
liveforspeed.se, 100.5 MB <- direct download link!
rapidshare.com, 100.5 MB

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG