The online racing simulator
licence names
(33 posts, started )
licence names
this might seem a little strange but i thought it would have already been in place, over the last couple of days we've had two racers join our servers with abusive licence names, is there a system in place to stop ppl using swear words for licence names now?
Do you mean racer names, or LFS usernames?

DK
lfs usernames/licence names
I would ban all of these members below, for instance. Well, there are more of these....I don't really know how to call them
Attached images
effnamez.jpg
Never thought that would be an issue before
Well, best be prepared then!

The system can't change names, so really I assume there is nothing we can do about those that already have foul names. I guess such a thing could be put into the system now to not let anyone else do it again, but.. the damage is done I believe.

How sad do you have to be to have such a screen name thought?
#6 - ajp71
F***, F*** off, F***c*** and sh*t have never been online. Do people just pay £24 for fun?
Kicks and giggles, kicks and giggles!

Thats all they want is the attention haha!
Even if they bought S2, we have no right to take their names away
I can imagine the conversation:

F*** you: devs, give me my licence name back!
Devs: we don't tolerate such licence names
F*** you: I don't care, I paid for it, you stole all my monies! I'm going to take you to court! Or worse still, get my bigger brother to beat you up! He's 21!
Devs: oh f*** you!
F*** you: yes?
Devs: :doh:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Even if they bought S2, we have no right to take their names away

well if it is profound and we dont fins it apropriate we should be able to ban them!
Lol is all I can say

But would the devs say f*** you?

More like

on ya bike mate!
Haha LOL this is going to turn out funny!
Quote from XCNuse :
The system can't change names, so really I assume there is nothing we can do about those that already have foul names. I guess such a thing could be put into the system now to not let anyone else do it again, but.. the damage is done I believe.

Delete their licence?

Quote from Terms of service :Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

Having searched on LFSW, there are

13 accounts containing f*ck
1 containing c**t
10 containing s*it
And a guy from Finland called "wanker".
Quote from duke_toaster :1 containing c**t

i think theres more than that, i saw a guy with ,....... and wait for it ....... its dead funny......... james c**t .......like james hunt but really cleaver !
Might be his name???!
Who cares. Most (if not all) of those guys don't even have a license. Besides they are just words, no need to get all offended.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I would ban all of these members below, for instance. Well, there are more of these....I don't really know how to call them

All??? Why the heck? Is that a joke? For example the german name "fuchs" means just "fox" and "fuchsbau" is "fox nest". And you don't even pronounce them such a way that you would mix them with the english F-word

But to the point...I think it was mentioned somewhere (when you create a new account) that abusive names will be banned/removed.
Quote from Aquilifer :All??? Why the heck? Is that a joke? For example the german name "fuchs" means just "fox" and "fuchsbau" is "fox nest". And you don't even pronounce them such a way that you would mix them with the english F-word

But to the point...I think it was mentioned somewhere (when you create a new account) that abusive names will be banned/removed.

Well look at this

Link Fixed , Click me to See F*** Word
________
Ecigarette
Quote from duke_toaster :
13 accounts containing f*ck
1 containing c**t
10 containing s*it
And a guy from Finland called "wanker".

And on the 10th day of Christmas, my true love game to me: some players with very rude names,

etc.
Duke, I thought all people from Finland were wankers?...

:hide:
#22 - ciph
im unable to laugh about such joke?
Haha i am only kidding i know they arnt!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Duke, I thought all people from Finland were wankers?...

:hide:

Not all, but I can think of some ... Tarja Turunen ... er ... Niko
Quote from ciph :im unable to laugh about such joke?

Don't be racist about racists!!!

I love that animation, saw it a few times before, still makes me laugh!

licence names
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG