The online racing simulator
licence names
(33 posts, started )
It's like being against people having a swastika tatoo. Nice of them to give us a heads up about who they are.
Quote from Aquilifer :All??? Why the heck? Is that a joke? For example the german name "fuchs" means just "fox" and "fuchsbau" is "fox nest". And you don't even pronounce them such a way that you would mix them with the english F-word Uh-hu

But to the point...I think it was mentioned somewhere (when you create a new account) that abusive names will be banned/removed.

No, I would ban only the f**k beginning usernames. Since I can't speak German, I don't know which words are rude and which aren'tSmile
Quote from ajp71 :F***, F*** off, F***c*** and sh*t have never been online. Do people just pay £24 for fun?

maybe the devs "created" them to prevent ppl using such names?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :maybe the devs "created" them to prevent ppl using such names?

no ive seen 2 online in our servers
I dont like mine O_O Sounds like a rapist.
Cant complain... Didnt chose it.
And there was me thinking those usernames were acronyms for Fast Underground Cars & Karts. Or something Smile

@evilpimp
I don't think there's anything wrong with your name really. I wouldn't have chosen it, but it's not exactly offensive. Unless you really ARE a pimp and aren't evil. That might get confusing

This is more reason we need the ability to change usernames after account creation. But to prevent misuse it'd need to be a full migration of all details, including records and bans. I'm sure even if it was a couple of GBP people would appreciate it.
#32 - wark
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I would ban all of these members below, for instance. Well, there are more of these....I don't really know how to call them Uh-hu

Fuchs and Fuchsbau are real German last names. Fox is just as vulgar-sounding to an English ear.

Fogão is a Português word.

Phục is a vietnamese name.
Quote from duke_toaster :Not all, but I can think of some ... Tarja Turunen ... er ... Niko Big grin

and Antti Tuisku, of course

licence names
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG