The online racing simulator
Logo Competition [closed]
Hi everyone

we are in need of a logo for this leage

Text: Live For Speed World Series/LFS World Series
colour: you decide
Size: any
Other: world globe or flags.

This logo will be used for Website and other promotional items.
Please submit your logos here.

Thank you

Due 14th January
I had time to play around a bit:

#3 - adin
Well, here`s my idea. No globe or flags but i think it `ll do the trick.

Logo:

Logo applied (simulated text):
looking great guys!
keep em coming
#6 - ZORER
I think they are nice but ElvisArg's is a step ahead. I'd use that.

I'll try to make an alternative if i have time.
I assume you have some kind of deadline for this Arrow?

ElvisArg's logo is kinda nice, but it looks like it has to always be on a white background, or else you have floating hand. To me though, it doesn't embrace the feeling of a 'world' series of nations and such.
Quote from Tweaker :I assume you have some kind of deadline for this Arrow?

ElvisArg's logo is kinda nice, but it looks like it has to always be on a white background, or else you have floating hand. To me though, it doesn't embrace the feeling of a 'world' series of nations and such.

Yeap,

All logos competition entries close 14th January.

Yeah, ElvisArg's logo is nice but i agree tweaky doesnt have a world series feeling about it.
I quite like Brilwing logo just made a little change to see what it would look like, hope you dont mind.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8914/brilwingmodve6.jpg
#9 - ZORER
i don't agree.
Because it's world series, you don't have to use a world image. Look at wtcc logo or wrc logo. They have their own style.Good typography, very few colors, no gradients...etc would make a logo look professional.
And about the usage of white on the background is not an issue. There can be an outline added easily on Elvis's logo.

Anyways, it's your league you'll chose the logo but it's just my opinion.
I didn't mean it had to have a 'world' image... hell that is far too cliche for my taste. I too could have someone holding their arms up for a label on a carton of orange juice.... It just doesn't make sense. You see what I mean? Besides the fact that this reminds me of JZ's BOTT logo entry, and old school dEmporium illustrations, I think it is fair to say you can get a bit more creative... Settling on this and compare it to WRC or WTCC logos, comeon :rolleyes:
...this is my try...
Attached images
lfsws copia.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :I assume you have some kind of deadline for this Arrow?

Every well constructed isologotype HAS to work on any background. And has to be decomposable (sorry, bad english) This one does. Maybe you cant imagine it.

So far so good...
I will work on one of my ideas...

great job guys.

Quote from Tweaker :I didn't mean it had to have a 'world' image... hell that is far too cliche for my taste. I too could have someone holding their arms up for a label on a carton of orange juice.... It just doesn't make sense. You see what I mean? Besides the fact that this reminds me of JZ's BOTT logo entry, and old school dEmporium illustrations, I think it is fair to say you can get a bit more creative... Settling on this and compare it to WRC or WTCC logos, comeon :rolleyes:

Not comparing, giving examples.
I don't care, go choose one of the photoshop-looking logos with tons of eyecandy and hundereds of flags waving.And please don't forget to add chrome texture from 3dsmax/maps directory as a "hard light" layer to make it look like metallic.
Ok, here's my try;

Black and white usages.
Attached images
lfsws01.jpg
lfsws01-b.jpg
lfsws02.jpg
lfsws02-b.jpg
nice ZORER. a real logo with some racing event style
Quote from ZORER :Ok, here's my try;

I like this logo very much... Simple and clean, yet very good looking...
I have make this...
Attached images
worldseries.jpg
worldseries2.jpg
Quote from slogan :I have make this...

Holy lord, very good idea !! +11 , maybe i should make it in better quality ? Its a bit weird looking... make it more smooth or smth... but idea is great dude ! Keep on going...
Quote from Kirill.D :Holy lord, very good idea !! +11 , maybe i should make it in better quality ? Its a bit weird looking... make it more smooth or smth... but idea is great dude ! Keep on going...

THX.. push on the pic you wont, and push rigth mouse butten again over the pic, the you see it´s a smooth.
Here is my design!

Feel free to comment hard, i want to see your thoughts!

Attached images
LFS_WS_pwrslave.jpg
one more....
Attached images
worldseries5.jpg
hmmm???
Attached images
worldseriesprøve.jpg
-
(slogan) DELETED by slogan
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG