The online racing simulator
Silly limitations?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from Trondhe :If I want to have some fun and add loads of AIs with a F1 car on a rally track I should really be able to do so.
Realistic or not.

Inspired by your post, I did exactly that. I used the default set up, jacked up the height, restricted the air intake by 90%, and raced against 10 rallyX XFG's.

And I won, too. Try it!
#27 - JJ72
well ferrari and BMW sauber did ran an F1 car on ice last winter.

doesn't mean we have to have it in game of course.
I was a bit sad when I realized that even the Fzr (road car) couldn`t go on the rally tracks It`s even has traction controll.

To answer you Trondhe, I think it`s because atm it`s too hard to make the AI drive that kind of track with that car. It would produce a lot of new bugs with the AI, and with the current system I`m pretty sure that it ain`t possible to get the AI to drive one of the formula cars on a rally track propper.

Nothing we can do about it I`m affraight

And people, a suggestion is a suggestion, no need to flame. Well, if there comes a new drift topic then you are allowed to moan
Quote from The Very End :the Fzr (road car)

No, full race GT car with exceptionally low ride height, IRL getting a car like that off a trailer can be a real nightmare with the undertray bottoming out, how do you reckon it would cope with a rally course?
#30 - JTbo
Quote from ajp71 :No, full race GT car with exceptionally low ride height, IRL getting a car like that off a trailer can be a real nightmare with the undertray bottoming out, how do you reckon it would cope with a rally course?

I think he means FZ5 instead of FZR.

There has been few Porsches used in rallies, but it is quite rare, also such Ferrari/Porsche combination that resembles pretty standard version from factory would not be very good on rally course, even Lada or old Volvo would be better

Silly limitations?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG