The online racing simulator
Mansell IndyCar skins
(19 posts, started )
Mansell IndyCar skins
Hey all. Just another request from me.

Can anyone skin, or show me where to find, Mansell's 93/94 Newman Haas car and 1993/1994 helmet please?

DK
why dont you post some pictures, I may be interested
such small images... can barley see the helmet..
#6 - Rish
surely the F1 mansell helmet can be edited to the indy car version?

id be interested in seeing this in LFS
#8 - Rish
If that is it in that link i posted i'll just edit lid i finished yesterday if you like!
#10 - Rish
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I'll give this a go if the car skin hasn't been done already?

I think there's a low-res FOX one out, but I'm not sure

DK
Thanks

It looks GREAT

DK
#14 - Rish
I couldn't find out what the bottom logo was on the lid so i left it out and the elf ones on the visor strip are wrong but i couldn't find them either but here's the lid

Hope its ok, if you find out what the last logo's are let me know and i'll edit it again
Quote from Rish :
I couldn't find out what the bottom logo was on the lid so i left it out and the elf ones on the visor strip are wrong but i couldn't find them either but here's the lid

Hope its ok, if you find out what the last logo's are let me know and i'll edit it again

bottom logo was BASF (IIRC), AFAIK there was also a Kmart logo where the Camel one is.

EDIT: After watching the 1993 Surfers race (http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vJSNTSmJWQ&feature=related), I can say for sure that:

The name above the visor was Texaco, not Caltex
Caltex was below the visor, where the stripes are now between the flags
The flags on the helmet were smaller
The visor had a red stripe on the very top of it

DK
#16 - Rish
i'll sort i later for ya
Thanks!

DK
#18 - Rish
Ok, here it is!

Enjoy