whats his original racer name??

nice videos
n00bs on video, tis a sad day...
Quote from squidhead :so do the videos

Meh

Quote from John5200 :hey i know cap27

whats his original racer name??

nice videos

I think he just goes by the name Cap 27 when he races....his first name is Chris but dunno his surname

Quote from BigTime :n00bs on video, tis a sad day...

not noobs......people enjoying themselves and getting in the spirit of banger racing which I doubt you know what it is
they dont know...or refuse too understand that people have fun the way we do..

WERE BOUND too get slagged of here anyway for having a few bangers servers up and love too have a hit and a crash ..
and we use a oval dont get the mad oval haters here

Quote from ukdChris :usual people who don't know what banger racing is slagging it off just because cars crash into each other its the most fun i've had on Lfs since the tracks and servers were set up and majority of people enjoy it all we need is some proper cars and tracks and better collision physics maybe in s3 if it can be modded
some vids i've made

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1F8fhxeCdUc
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yayepCdFS2I
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzk2O4iLzA8

Now i found you...

but you´re demo racer
#10 - Gunn
Quote from ukdChris :

for some reason i can't log in with my s2 license name

What is your S2 license name? Maybe I can help.
its ok now i sorted it thanx anyway
#12 - Gunn
Quote from capris :its ok now i sorted it thanx anyway

Cool! I see it is really you. I'll remove your demo account for you now.
Quote from ukdChris :
watched 30 seconds of that vid then fell asleep

the point was reply in "my first ever movie" thread, not here
love it or hate it........whats the point in having a game with damageable cars when you don't damage them?

come in and give it a try, I dare you to have the most fun you've ever had on LFS. Beats driving round a circuit in a procession
Quote from mookie427 :come in and give it a try, I dare you to have the most fun you've ever had on LFS. Beats driving round a circuit in a procession

I really doubt that
Quote from squidhead :
I really doubt that

each to their own I suppose, you like rodding in a procession round a track, I (and many others) actually enjoy a crash on a short oval
Banger racing would be much better if some understood it's not a destruction derby, but a race. The point is to take out the oppponent with minimal damage and time loss to yourself.
Love the tune on the first video!!!
#19 - Kaw
Banger Racing, awesome effects, good angles and freaking awesome music!. It was epic! 10/10 !!!
Quote from Kaw :Banger Racing, awesome effects, good angles and freaking awesome music!. It was epic! 10/10 !!!

linky please?
#21 - Kaw
Quote from Kaw :

I think that linkies at your internet show different (better) movies
Quote from kurent :Banger racing would be much better if some understood it's not a destruction derby, but a race. The point is to take out the oppponent with minimal damage and time loss to yourself.

you obviously have no idea about UK banger racing....maybe you're too used to watching 5 cars in a muddy field? I'm British. I know what banger racing is. So quit talking about things you don't understand properly

Quote from Kaw :Banger Racing, awesome effects, good angles and freaking awesome music!. It was epic! 10/10 !!!

cheers mate

Squidhead - shut up.
Quote from mookie427 :
Squidhead - shut up.

make a good movie, not a frapsed replay and I will shut up in a total awe like I usually do when I see a good piece of movie making
Somebody needs a hug!

I am interested in what UK banger racing is like. Do explain!
This thread is closed

Banger videos
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG