The online racing simulator
Banger videos
(40 posts, closed, started )
Quote from squidhead :make a good movie, not a frapsed replay and I will shut up in a total awe like I usually do when I see a good piece of movie making

oh boohoo, not everything is an oscar winning masterpiece, this is hardcore footage recorded as I was actually playing the game, not footage someone has spent half an hour poncying over with crappy editors to get it juuuust right

Quote from kurent :Somebody needs a hug!

I am interested in what UK banger racing is like. Do explain!

*hug*

this should satisfy your cravings for knowledge lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jllv7rn_TYI
Quote from mookie427 :oh boohoo, not everything is an oscar winning masterpiece, this is hardcore footage recorded as I was actually playing the game, not footage someone has spent half an hour poncying over with crappy editors to get it juuuust right

post replays then, they are smaller, more informative and the main part, I can't be bothered to watch replays...
Quote from squidhead :post replays then, they are smaller, more informative and the main part, I can't be bothered to watch replays...

no, I actually can't be arsed to do anything that will in the slightest bit please you
Quote from mookie427 :no, I actually can't be arsed to do anything that will in the slightest bit please you

post more "movies" then, it's your pride that will be damaged everytime you read a comment with all the mistakes in your editing...
Quote from mookie427 :
*hug*

this should satisfy your cravings for knowledge lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jllv7rn_TYI

Do you just watch banger racing or you actually read the rules or at least think about the tactics?

I raced on the IRL banger racing server and it was fun...with the right people. But alot of people I met on the server just randomly slammed the closest car without thinking about actually winning the race. And their attitude was just like yours.

Take a chill pill my friend, the whole world is not against you...
Quote from kurent :Do you just watch banger racing or you actually read the rules or at least think about the tactics?

I raced on the IRL banger racing server and it was fun...with the right people. But alot of people I met on the server just randomly slammed the closest car without thinking about actually winning the race. And their attitude was just like yours.

Take a chill pill my friend, the whole world is not against you...

I regular go watch at my local track yes, and I agree with you there that certain people do regularly push people sideways into the barriers and race the worong way which is really annoying

I don't mind educating people who come in the server as to the rules, as long as they follow them. I dislike people who turn up and go 'OMG YOU SHOULDN'T BE CRASHING!!!!!1' etc etc etc

the whole world isn't against me, I just dislike squidheads 'I am more superior than you' attitude
Quote from mookie427 :I just dislike squidheads 'I am more superior than you' attitude

well, if in movie making if you can prove otherwise...and I see you can't, I don't think I see anything wrong with it
Quote from squidhead :well, if in movie making if you can prove otherwise...and I see you can't, I don't think I see anything wrong with it

I could make a masterpiece but then you'd probably go off crying......
He can't do it...
Quote from mookie427 :I can't be arsed to do it

on that same basis - I can fly like an eagle and my crap is golden...
I think this thread has gone successfully off-topic now.

squidhead, sometimes it's best just to drop something and leave them to it.
This thread is closed

Banger videos
(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG