The online racing simulator
Setups - X38
(46 posts, started )
Quote from Monte Busa :no thanks to the ones who woudl rather post rude remarks...lighten up please guys....thanks

Hypocrite. Your first post was one of the rudest I have ever seen.
Brit humor - it's either funny or it's NOT

Quote from STROBE :With such a charming attitude, what a loss that would be.

Quote from Monte Busa :Brit humor - it's either funny or it's NOT

Oh, and you think your great He is telling the truth now stfu.

If you cared to look around and think before posting, none of this would have happened, so get your pisshead attitude away!

I think you'll find it's spelled humour.
Quote from niall09 :Oh, and you think your great He is telling the truth now stfu.

If you cared to look around and think before posting, none of this would have happened, so get your pisshead attitude away!

so yours is any better? Even worse actually...illepall

still not the best way to express yourself in a public forum like this, as you can see.
Its not that good either, but his is plain stupid.
I just love how the internet allows people to be so bold and call people names they don't even know - now that's rude IMO.

So I got a little excited when I thought all my hard earned setups were destroyed...can you blame me when neither the release headlines / notes nor the forum said anything about the setup naming convention changing and that they would need to be renamed? Seems as though it would have been quite straightforward to auto-rename the setups, no?

Back to racing, and yes, I do forgive you for the name calling.

Quote from farcar :Hypocrite. Your first post was one of the rudest I have ever seen.

@ Monte you might be able to edit the thread title a little if your quick

this thread has answered the OP's original question tho hastily posted

everyone seems a lttle overexcited today Its either patch fever, or the E numbers in the squash

lets not spoil the festive season with all this bickering lads eh?

SD.
Quote from Monte Busa :First post as I never needed to before - I'd rather race than spend time on forums frankly speaking...I've raced since Feb of 2007 - I love LFS, and I found my setups, thanks to all those who helped, no thanks to the ones who woudl rather post rude remarks...lighten up please guys....thanks Scawen for the reply BTW.

That's weird, you do have more milleage than me, but if we do it as a post / driven distance ratio, I'm ages in front of you
Quote from Monte Busa :So I got a little excited

"Excited"?

In that case, please do forewarn us of how you'll express yourself should you get mildly annoyed or slightly nonplussed.
Quote from niall09 :Its not that good either, but his is plain stupid.

well he has a point but the way he is making it is rather questionable (sort of...) So why do you take this one personal and also attack him like that? (no answer needed, just think about it)

Quote from SparkyDave :@ Monte you might be able to edit the thread title a little if your quick

this thread has answered the OP's original question tho hastily posted

everyone seems a lttle overexcited today Its either patch fever, or the E numbers in the squash

lets not spoil the festive season with all this bickering lads eh?

SD.

Im just a bit pissed off with all these idiots complaining. I think i'll go to bed now, night!
Great idea as usual from the LFS team. Now all of the LFS team go home to your families and have a Merry Christmas from all of us
Jeez, what's with all this flaming and abuse that has suddenly appeared on this forum??

Why can't people just speak to each other like they would face to face...

Franky already had to close one thread!
Quote from Madman_CZ :
Why can't people just speak to each other like they would face to face...

Do you really want me to become so disinteresting and lose all my humour?

I agree a bit Madman, but it is from both ways, the uninformed come in going "ZOMG!" about something like the changes in Y, and then people take it and run with it in the negative tone.
If someone were to come in and make a informed, logical post about some of the Y stuff. I bet that most of the screaming and flames would cease, but as this is a forum, so it's nothing but a pipe dream.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Do you really want me to become so disinteresting and lose all my humour?

Didn't know you had any. hahahaha

Nah, it wasn't that funny, but it had to come
Just like this thread ... lol
I must have moments of humour, else I'd not be nominated for that silly poll, which I now believe to be a total farce, mainly becuase I'm not winning with 120% of votes.
#43 - FDNY
*** New Patch - Old Sets ***
:weeping:... Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa

Ive noticed noe of my old SETS work with the new patch. I had to Uninstall and Reinstall LFS now Iam left with a default LFS. I have to download all my skins again and hopefully wait around for new SETS for the new patch.

Is everyone experiencing this or is it just me ????
Nope it's only you seems like our cunning plan worked

No seriously though, Scawen had to change the folder structure a little, but the app on this page http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34784 should make all your old sets valid, as long as you've still got them that is, or did you delete them all ?

edit, bit of weirdness going on there, i started writing in one thread yet it was posted in another thread....?
Yep, if you didn't notice the title on the last post it was merged from another (newly created) thread.
Yeah, i was just caught mid stream, it took a while to find that link, so when i hit post i just thought i'd posted it into the wrong thread, or that senile dementia was beginning to set it. I think you just put another ten years on me Nuse. I'm gonna be 60 before i hit my 40th birthday

Setups - X38
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG