The online racing simulator
Latest version of LFS s2 x
(6 posts, started )
#1 - birko
I've only recently downloaded LSF and thought that getting it from the official website it would be the latest version. But the more I read the forums the more I become unsure, In my copy I have the options for digital speedo's and when racing if I flat shift the throttle auto cuts for me. Does this sound correct?

birko.
yup, it sounds ok.
At the bottom of the entry screen you can check your LFS version, it must be X10, because the actual X36 is just a TEST for the next patch
Don`t worry about it birko. Version Y is almost ready to be released and a lot of what you`re reading about on the forum are details about the current test patches.

These are usually only used by those that know the game well and wish to try out and test the latest features.

If you`re using the latest version downloaded from the main site, you`ll be fine

Welcome to the forum.
#4 - birko
Cool, I'll keep an eye for that. Cheers for the welcome.

birko.
The game automatically updates to the latest version when a new patch is released. Just click the Multiplayer button, and if there is a newer version available you will be prompted to install it. But as they say above, X10 is the most recent 'stable' release.
They have taken of the DS from patch Y. Dont no why

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG