The online racing simulator
Fern Bay Club : Complaints thread
Dare I ask the question.............
Honestly, i'd close it, and close it quick
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Quote from speedway :Complaint against SNRT H.Makriyiannis

Lap 19 in first race, H.Makriyiannis and me headed for the first chicane side by side, he was on the inside while being half a car behind on turn in. Unfurtionately he didnt see the need for giving me enough room and forced me right into the tires.
I know that it is difficult to get 2 cars side by side through there, but not impossible, proven numerous times during practise before and in the race as well. And i probably wouldnt make this complaint now if this would appear to be a normal racing incident, however from judging by the replay SNRT H.Makriyiannis made absolutely no effort to give me the slightest bit of room. The cocky attitude he showed after the race tops it though, of course he had the right to drive through there as if noone else was around since "he had the inside".

he had the inside you had the outside you should give him room
Not if the inside driver didn't have the required overlap.

Inside does not mean they have the line.

I will look into the incident.
Well, here is my point of view:
Being already in from of Mr.Funke and having him side by side with me at the chicane was something really unexpected. While on first left turn of the chicane I saw him being near me and i tried to give him as much room as i could (because i didn't want to take the risk of ruining either mine or Felix's race). Then as i had more speed through there i assume, i didn't see the other MRT and i thought that as it was natural it had slowed down and gave me room (i use Cockpit view btw). After that i continued through racing line and suddenly i felt the other car touching my rear/side.
Apart from that i don't really understand what are trying to say with this: "the cocky attitude he showed after the race". The only thing i did was explaining to you as i do now what happened. Nothing more nothing less.
To conclude, whatever happened was really unintentional as it was done in a flash and under the pressure of "the race has almost finished". Also, i have nothing against you speedway and apart from this incident it was in my opinion an exciting race. Danowat, the decision is up to you.
Quote from speedway :Complaint against SNRT H.Makriyiannis

Lap 19 in first race, H.Makriyiannis and me headed for the first chicane side by side, he was on the inside while being half a car behind on turn in. Unfurtionately he didnt see the need for giving me enough room and forced me right into the tires.
I know that it is difficult to get 2 cars side by side through there, but not impossible, proven numerous times during practise before and in the race as well. And i probably wouldnt make this complaint now if this would appear to be a normal racing incident, however from judging by the replay SNRT H.Makriyiannis made absolutely no effort to give me the slightest bit of room. The cocky attitude he showed after the race tops it though, of course he had the right to drive through there as if noone else was around since "he had the inside".

Exactly the same incident with danowat here 1st lap chicane, but it is what it is..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG