The online racing simulator
Quietly…The Egyptian team ... ("discussion")
Hello gentlemen

I began this thread to discuss the possibility of starting an Egyptian team, there is a lot of Egyptians racing around in LFS servers, but we did not met before, so I hope this thread do that and gather all Egyptians to start our own team.
Let us say that there are some principals have to build up our team:

1- Website
Has to be nice one easy to browse and consisting of pages related to the team and LFS sim like Home which will has the team and LFS latest news, Members, Media, Egyptian Setups, Forum, Events &Leagues, Links.

2- Server
Should be nice and stable with about 30 slots, so we can organize and host some leagues and events.

3- Participate in other leagues
I think this is the most important thing, what I mean here that the good reputation comes from being around in a lot of leagues with good spirit good racing skills and high performance and high positions.

And Now I am waiting for your visions and replays about this issue.

Note: All other LFS friends are welcome with their opinions and comments.

The Egyptian team name suggestions:
1- Egyptian Racing Team ERT
2- The River Nile Pharaohs TRNP
3- King Tut Racing Team KTRT
4- Cairo Racers CR
5- Cairo Racing Team CRT
6- LFS Egyptian Team LET
7- The Egyptian Rockets TER
8- Egyptian Road runners ERE

Waiting for advice from the Egyptians and all fellow LFS racers.

Best regards
Some nice suggestions there Ihab .

I have a couple of my own here:

Masry Racing

Beladi Motorsport

As I mentioned before, I'm willing to help the formation of an Egyptian team and help out with some of the media side of things (team image, car skins) and explain some of the important factors to running a successful team. Even though I can help with the team, I will not be joining it since I'm committed to my current team, Dynamic Racing.

As we discussed before Ihab, we need to meet up to discuss some aspects of setting up a team as well as server hosting and TeamSpeak hosting. If we're going to try and set up a team, we need to do it right.

About graphic design, I have some experience but I'm not a pro so if there is someone else, perhaps Zeyad, would be willing to work in that department. My services as of rating of a driver's personality and driving ability and mentality are available to you so if you wish to ask my opinion on a particular racer, I'm willing to join in for some sessions and observe.

I look forward to a bright future for an Egyptian team in LFS and perhaps the first in the world of sim racing.
Nile River Pharaohs!! winnar!!!
Dear Leprekaun.

As you know you are welcomed any time and we hope to see talented Egyptian racer like you in the team, but also I respect your commitment towards your current team & wish for you and them all the best, and looking forward to your visions.

What do you think about the skins, attaching them in this thread or make new one in skins forum?

Just for translation:

Masry = Egyptian

Beladi = My Country

Thanks mate for your suggestion

What i think
i think beladi motor sport is better..
i have also some other suggestions

that our slogan will be "We Race To WIn"

i am all there and i am part of the team..so intrested and inspired
Ok guys

Our Egyptian racing team name is:
Pharaohs Motorsport Team

And our team tag is:
PMT

our slogan
"We race to win"
hi Ihab! I think it would be better to leave it at Pharaoh Motorsport because I know of another team that has the PMT tag.
There's also a team with the abbreviation PM, though.
DAMN IT!. Masry Racing Team then? or just Masry Racing?
Ok guys what about PMRT
Pharaohs Motorsport Racing Team

????
-
I Agree Ya Bob (Zekas_) DELETED by Zekas_
Good luck with the team!
-
(Leprekaun) DELETED by Leprekaun
Dear Pharaohs please make your submission to [SR] Open Wheel FBM league which will start in 27th of January 2008, note that the FBM is a new S-S car which will appear in the upcoming patch Y, but also you can get it from the patch X30 with updates to patch X33 from this thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34749

Also please try your best and practice your self hard with the new car and don’t forget to practice also in the new Chicane route which added to South City (SO6),

Formula BMW [SR] league. Some info about Date and circuits:

Open Wheel League
Race 1: FBM - Blackwood - 27th January
Race 2: FBM - South City Chicane/rev - 10th February
Race 3: FBM - FE Gold / Green - 24th February
Race 4: FBM - Aston Historic - 9th March
Race 5: FBM -Kyoto GP Long - 23rd March
Race 6: FBM - Westhill - 6th April

Important note: signups for this league for our team will be as follow:

PMRT yourname in white colour please

Signups in this link: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=34049

Just post replay there as next example please:

LFS Username = Ihab Abbas
Ingame Name = PMRT I.Abbas
Team = Pharaohs Motorsport Racing Team
League = Open Wheel Formula BMW

When in LFS servers Team tag colours as follow please:
P = Red
M = Sky blue
R = Green
T = Golden Yellow

PMRT

As an Egyptian team, we have chosen the team tag colours that reflect the Pharaonic concepts of life, because the Pharaohs more than 7 thousand years ago believed that:
The colour Red represents courage and bravery
While Sky blue: is the colour of the Nile, a token of welfare.
Gold is a symbol of Richness and victory
White: is to Pharoahs purity Integrity
Green: the colour of the land's fertility and renewal.

Example = PMRT I.Abbas

The cars' skins will keep the same spirit.

Thank you all & wish to hear from you soon
Good luck with the new team Ihab!
PMRT Skin
please tel me your opinion about this skin for our team
Attached images
PMRT.jpg
Yo Ihab.. glad to see you making progress with a team and all. Hope everything goes well. Good luck with everything!
Quote from Lebaron :Yo Ihab.. glad to see you making progress with a team and all. Hope everything goes well. Good luck with everything!

Hey Lebaron! Long time no see
This is a new skin work for our team please chick it and tell me your opinion
Attached images
PMRT New.JPG
Its ok i mean kinda werid for people to look at!!
Good Luck with the team

Quote from Ihab Abbas :This is a new skin work for our team please chick it and tell me your opinion

It's my opinion that you should use this site to help you get the colour scheme balanced then work on the decals (Anubis' head, etc) a bit more. If I were you I'd trace the decals you want to use and make them in a vector format so they can be enlarged properly and there's more control over the colours. Also the hieroglyphics would be nice if they didn't just cut off like they do, keep in mind that at 512x512 that most people will be seeing them they won't really make much sense unless they're a bit larger. In general try to make the skin stand out for your fellow racers, so in the CMX Viewer try to put the camera at angles that other racers would see your car and see if you can recognize a trait of it right away, especially at a distance - this also helps your team-members recognize one another on track without having to have names floating over their cars.
how about t hat one ?
Attached images
PMRT test.JPG
Ihab i would be happy to host a server for you for free. And i would be happy to show you a wbesite that lets you use ftp,mysql, and phpmyadmin all for free you need Adobe Dreamweaver to make the web pages. here is the website for hjosting your own website www.987mb.com and i would be happy to host a forum just pm me and we can sort it out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG