The online racing simulator
Fern bay club : pre-race discussion
Doubt I am gonna get much (if any) practice before tuesday, but should be a larf regardless

Don't forget, the race is THIS coming Tuesday 18th December
I'll be there - i made more laps on this than on last one.. should be fun - i hope i won't be involved in so many accidents this time.
l done few laps there and my pb is 42.77,this is so crazy combo.
#4 - Mauni
Never actually liked this track, mainly because it's such a mess usually on public server. Let's hope things go smoothly. And to get new patch released soon

What version do we use if patch comes out monday or tuesday? Setups may need little tweaking.
I'll say the same about the MRT league as I said about the RSWC league......

Quote :Concerning the patch, unless the FULL patch is released THIS weekend (15th-16th December) will WILL NOT use it, we will continue to use X11.

I think the changes make a fair size difference to the way the FZ and RAC drive, so I would like everyone to at least get the chance to do some practice with the new patch before using it in the RSWC.

Haven't practiced yet, I'm too busy driving SO Chicane Route with FBM.
Should be a fun one this, prefer reversed here, but still fun. I have a busy team events schedule till monday evening, so I might get some laps on tuesday afternoon
those krerbs arrggg
#9 - bozo
Is there anything to be said about the amount of 'cutting' allowed? When hotlapping, a valid line for the 2nd part of the chicane, and the 3rd from last corner, is for barely 2 wheels to be on the track. Is this the criteria for the race also?
HLVC rules I think.

I totally forgot i have last round of xr challange this tuesday ..i'm fighting for the champinoship there so i can't be here.. Sry i don't know how i missed this.
Ok fella, no worries, we'll keep your seat warm

All info sent out via PM, ovbiously only one server this week

Should we get more than the maximum number of drivers on the server (doubtfull), reserves will make way for non-reserves.
as far as i can tell i am not going to be able to race because i don't have a wheel right nowbut can i spectate?
I guess so, aslong as you don't lag, and don't speak, and take screenshots, and write a race report
wer're going to drive this on x32?
In a word, no.
#17 - bozo
It's an exciting combination for this evening. I think the laptimes will be very closely spread, and some of those kerbs require such a precise line that I'm hoping some of the quicker racers will make an error or two.

I've not been able to practice when others have been online, so I'm hoping that there'll be a few racers online during the hour before the race starts so that we can run some practice races. I should be online from around 18:30 GMT.
I might not get on till close to race start, which isn't ideal, as I have had less than 10 laps practice.

From what I do see, it's gonna be a tough combo, it only takes a micro-second of concentration loss to end up inverted.
Practice on noobs server NOW.
Some of us have to work................
I have school on Tuesdays so I'm at home two hours earlier than normally.
Is this race today? what time?
19:30 GMT if my memory serves me well
Correct, in a little over 1 and a half hours.
server wont accept pass ( worng password )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG