The online racing simulator
South City Sprint 1 : Complaints thread
you have 24 hours to post any complaints.
Well, first of all, I would like to report Simon Moseby (a.k.a. [DBP] S. Moseby) for his insults that were thrown at me for no reason. First naming me a muppet which I know I retaliated with calling him an idiot which I shouldn't have done, then calling me a c*ck during the brief break between race 1 and 2 and then saying "why don't you make it 4? "c*ck" with a smiley face placed after it. I was greatly displeased with his behaviour and while the history between him and myself is of a bad one, I felt that his attitude was very immature even after not being in contact with him for many months, possibly a year now, he still decides to insult me .

I will leave the decision up to you Dan and I do admit that I was acting a bit immature myself and I apologise to you and all those racing tonight for my actions.

I would like to first start off by reporting a somewhat, complicated incident to judge.

Incident involving:
[DBP] S. Moseby & [DR] Leprekaun

Race 1, Lap 13

Corner:
Between turns 1 and 2

Report:

Simon makes a mistake and hits the drain which we all know unsettles the car badly and makes it skid, however, while most people would use a large amount of lock to correct the slide, Simon uses little and collides with Leprekaun.

Here are some images:

2nd Incident:

Incident involving: K. Kuluniski& [DR] Leprekaun

Race 2, Lap 12

Corner:
2nd Last corner

Report:

Going into the 2nd last corner, K. Kuklinski pulls alongside Leprekaun and Leprekaun cooperates accordingly by maintaining a tight line to give room. K. Kuklinski, however, seems to ignore the fact that Leprekaun is there and takes the usual racing line, hitting into him and causing him to spin.

Here are some images:

Just on the note of the situation of the insults that Simon threw at me, I'm here strictly to race in a professional manner and most important of all, to have good racing which leads to having fun . So, being insulted isn't what I would define as fun so if he chooses to continue, I may consider leaving the league.
If it wasn't seen by someone - the video of it - i know i made a bubu there - guilty:

http://kamo.4ignition.com/lfs/crash2.avi

btw. I know it's hard but it's Kuklinski not kuluniski
I did write it Kuklinski . I just wrote it Klinski in the pics for quickness
Quote from Leprekaun :Just on the note of the situation of the insults that Simon threw at me, I'm here strictly to race in a professional manner and most important of all, to have good racing which leads to having fun . So, being insulted isn't what I would define as fun so if he chooses to continue, I may consider leaving the league.

I will say to you here what I have said to any other who has threatened to quit or leave a league because of an incident of something or other.. Do it, don't hold others to ransom about it. If you want to leave, leave. If you don't really want to leave, but thought you'd post it for the sake of reaction, that's fine too, but, if you are going to do it. Be true to your word

For the record, "muppet" is much less offensive than "idiot". Dictionary definition of "muppet" is "a stupid person". Dictionary definition of "idiot" is "an utterly foolish or senseless person", which goes on to say "a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25".

I don't expect people to let others get away with insults, but you shouldn't expect (or anyone) to get away with it either.

Incidents.. I could report a few im sure, however, I joined the series to have fun. I had fun. End of.

Source: Dictionary.com
Ok, complaints will be looked at.

While I do agree with you that it is just for fun, people should still have to be accountable for there actions, and there should be a place for them to be held accountable.

I will look into the incidents, and make a decision, but one thing I will say, I was not happy with the conduct of some racers, and this will be reflected.

Regardless of the words used, we should all treat each other with respect, and if anyone finds that tough to do, or can't be bothered, do us all a favour and race elsewhere.
Just wanted to post (in the appropriate thread this time).. an apology.

I apologise to those that witnessed my insults to Leprekaun.. I shouldn't have done this on the server, and can assure you this wont happen again.

The incident in question, that Leprekaun is referring too... I made a mistake in to T1, and got a "wobble" on, so, was running a bit slower than Leprekaun, He then tried to go around me on the outside, where there wasnt enough room, and made contact, spinning us both out.

I don't wish to make a complaint about it, as i would have just classed it as a racing incident. and I certainly shouldn't have called Leprekaun a "c0ck" on the server, that just escalated from immature (both sides) tit for tat back and forth !

Cheers
S Moseby
Thanks for that, takes a big man to stand up for his actions, nice one fella.
EDITED. PM's are not for posting in forums.
(Wow! Posting Private Messages is a bit low, is it not?)

Dan, I made a mistake at T1 in the second race. It wasn't intentional - I lost it on the gratings - but I took a few out. You may want to look at that and I'll accept any penalty you see fit.
Quote from Serpentine :(Wow! Posting Private Messages is a bit low, is it not?)

Dan, I made a mistake at T1 in the second race. It wasn't intentional - I lost it on the gratings - but I took a few out. You may want to look at that and I'll accept any penalty you see fit.

Ye u took me out but np, shit happens
FFS Lepr's, STOP IT.

Sly_Guy was apologising to the racers in the server, if you read the post.

PM's are just that, personal or private messages, and should stay that way, I can see no reason why you are continuing to try and stir shit up, but I ain't having it.

As far as I am concerned, you are out of the league, I can't be arsed to put up with hissy fits, and you show no sign of letting it lay, so that's that.
Back to the incident(If i may) : The Incident looks simply like lag, that's why it changes direction so violently, and you can clearly see Leprekaun has his own little bit of lag, so blaming someone else, for your own and someone else's lag is pretty poor. Even if it wasn't lag, it certainly wasn't intentional, as Leprekaun didn't have the overlap, so Kamo would of only taken himself out, by forcing Leprekaun to do a PIT Manouvre on him. I do think it's sickening you didn't even give benefit of the doubt either Leprekaun, you didn't just assume he got wrong, made a mistake, or it was lag, you seem to think it was on purpose, and obviously you didn't see the replay, cos to me, it is more than 85% clear that it wasn't intentional.

So don't know what you are talking about Lep but this isn't my complaint, or even my race. Still thought you all should know what somebody who isn't the Race Director thinks, or even one of the people involved.

EDIT: After watching the replay over and over, it seems that the lag made the cars contact detection a bit bigger, I can clearly see lag there... so to me, at least 30% of the problem is lag.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG