The online racing simulator
BUG REPORTS : AI Drivers
(254 posts, started )
AI in kyoto oval crash into each other in the pits. When they go to their pitbox they drive through about 3 other boxes to get to their own even if there are cars in the way. Only tested with BF1.
Quote from Cue-Ball :That's strange. I thought the AI on SO Chicane was fixed? I ran two AI-only races earlier today, both of them using the XFG and XRG. Both races were 20+ laps and all cars finished (without damage) each time.

Actually I shouldn't have really posted what I posted cos I was using patch X30. So in the latest release it probably fixed. Sorry

But i'll keep hold of X30 if i ever want AI mayhem!
AI missing their pit boxes (as I tried to describe in my post above) is caused by flat tyre - they go pit in for to get it changed, but they don't recalculate their stopping distance(as it is obviously longer with a flat tyre up front) and overshoot the box.
Started 3 lap AI (XFR+UFR) race at AS Cluv REV again and after they all made mandatory pitstop, I set laps to 60, so the AI drivers had to pit in for fuel every second lap... and they managed to spot in the correct place every time

So, they need to take into account their tyre condition not only while racing, but also while pitting too (if they already do that, it must be something else that causes problems).
I cant make AI have custom fuel.
I set a AI race with 50 laps, set my tank to 10% and 10% refuel, with mandatory PIT stop.
When race begins, it says AI are racing with 51% fuel even thou i checked the "use palyer skin and set" in Options...

btw, im using X39

cheers!

PS: Nice work devs!
-
(JJ2478) DELETED by JJ2478 : old thread, whoops

BUG REPORTS : AI Drivers
(254 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG