The online racing simulator
!! ReloVeR !! arab drift
(42 posts, started )
!! ReloVeR !! arab drift
That suck! The music suck! Arab drift suck! You suck!
Quote from BigTime :I must say that was pretty nice editing. Good work.

agree... good work
sweet vid btw wats the name of the song in the fisrt vid?
nice vid =] the songs just make you wanna go fast :P
nice editing
less then average everything else (including cameras)
bad music

oh, and next time you do a video - try to film how you drive THROUGH the corners, not how you spinout in a straight line
just so you know, I will point out the main idea that Arabs seem to fail to understand
Quote from waider :The fun is not in the straight lines

#8 - Noccy
Quote from squidhead :
oh, and next time you do a video - try to film how you drive THROUGH the corners, not how you spinout in a straight line
just so you know, I will point out the main idea that Arabs seem to fail to understand

It wouldn't be arab drifting unless you spin out and look like a fool for at least one or two scenes in every video...

Long live America! :hippy:
Bit chaotic for me
#11 - SamH
Quote from waider :That suck! The music suck! Arab drift suck! You suck!

Your attitude sucks. Please fix it very soon. We don't want to have to say goodbye.
Quote from squidhead :The fun is not in the straight lines

WRONG! Straight lines are also fun...

*If anyone feels like he gonna cry or something I may remove the image...*
Oh wow nice video. I enjoyed watching it, hoping for more.
Quote from waider :That suck! The music suck! Arab drift suck! You suck!

Off Topic: Sounds just like u do on lfsT.

On Topic: Have to say mate that was pretty good and i agree nice editing.
very nice! loved it good work, whats the song?
nice video and editing and what editing software did you use?
If anything else, arab movies are always very different from what we are used to and they never leave you without a suprise when it comes to the music choice.

Post Scriptum: Some people really need get their heads out of their asses...to put it lightly.

Post Scriptum 2: We shouldn't really care if he cracked the game as long as he ends up buying it!!
Tbh, i heard the music and thought "Hmm this could be a chav who thinks hes f89$£^% amazing" I watched it... Wow you have some skills, im interested how many tries did some of that take?
lol @ above..

Nice video, it kinda got repeatitive after a while. My suggestion is that you could've used more racing tracks..

Nice skills on drifting, although most people dont like it.
1. YOU ARE A HACKER YOU HAVE A CAR THAT ALWAYS DOES 171km/h (or is it mp/h) WHATEVER (Spam )

Ontopic: Cr zy (woops! :schwitz
a
Seriously i am insane today

1/-10 (for the wierd music)

:bitehard:

PS:I thought Arab drift was for FWD cars

WHAT A LOAD OF JUNK!
... You post there
ReLoVeR ... :bowdown: KFoooo Ya Shnab
Check out 2:45 and 3:10 squidhead is arabdrifting
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=27AAUepxMHg

Seriously now, you can have fun going sideways anyware (in a controlled environment)… it is just that absolute ignorance of corners and the obsession with the straight road with non drifting car/s pretenting the “traffic” that upsets…

Nice editing though
Quote from kaynd :Check out 2:45 and 3:10 squidhead is arabdrifting
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=27AAUepxMHg

Choku Dori/Manji
the BIG difference is - Choku is being performed on a straightaway on a closed circuit, with no other cars around, and is being ended with a skillful entry to the corner, not spinning out that makes the driver look like he has no drivers license.
PLUS, Choku dori is on of MANY techniques and moves in drifting, while Arab drifters tend to think that it's the ONLY technique in drifting...

The 360 is the move executed on purpose (and usually only in LFS, even though I have seen some professional drifters executing that move) and the point of it - to lose as less speed as possible and return the car under control as fast as possible to link it with the corner entry, while Arab drifters spin out because they can not countersteer fast enough and the point of their spins is "OMG, WE GONNA CRASH EARLY TODAY - STOP THIS THING"

see the difference?
I was joking didn't you see the emoticon?
nice to point out the difference though
Quote from kaynd :I was joking didn't you see the emoticon?
nice to point out the difference though

I know you were, but what if arab drifters would read it and think Im one of them?
or even, What if somebody NORMAL would think Im on of them?

!! ReloVeR !! arab drift
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG