The online racing simulator
Get inspired
(82 posts, started )
Very nice!
Nice one John!
#28 - BURN
niice one

sadly i cant play any instrument or record somethin.

...Johnnyyy liiiiiive for speed
I try so hard, but never won the race.
but if you check your mirrors, you'll see my happy face.

LOL! Nice job! Thanks for the dinner music

Edit: Bah, didn't read it all while listening. Madman_CZ beat me.
Excellent work mate!
Wonderful!

If I can make a suggestion for the next song: Johnny B. Goode.
It`s pure genius, John. Good text, and a moody swinging rock/blues style.

Maby you could talk someone into a little drumming, and find a bassman here too

That would be really nice
Quote from wsinda :Wonderful!

If I can make a suggestion for the next song: Johnny B. Goode.

John have allready done Johnny b Good

And a lot other stuff too !

What about an internet online band John. Maby someone could help out with a little bass and drums, as I suggested in the former post

EDIT :

I only play second fiddle
(That`s a joke in danish. Don`t know if it is in english)
Damn, that's great!
I demand more!
Quote from BlackEye :/me waits for Kev/Al to do bass part of the song

Al can have this gig - blues isn't that interesting for bass players.

It did make me smile though - I've never heard a Danish blues singer before.
Great song m8... enjoyed that
Lol, i like it, sounds like Ivor Cutler on speed (no pun intended)
This is good fun - can't wait for someone to do a video that suits it.

Quote from thisnameistaken :It did make me smile though - I've never heard a Danish blues singer before.

Really? I've heard a few and a couple or more danish jazz ensembles - based on that, I was under the impression that blues and jazz are quite popular in Denmark.
John you crazy old fart - I love the way you just do things

John is a very capable musician, which I once enjoyed the company of. If you ever saw him IRL, you would wish you were just as energic and alive at the age 60+!!

That little man is all about music - I have uploaded another tune he made one day and sent me. I hope its not wrong of me to post it here. But that particular tune feels just the way John is in my opinion - smile on the face, lightweighted and alive!

Here it is: http://vcs.dk/download/nivram.mp3
well - MZWizard, I really wish you hadn't posted that link, but I'll let it go this time as I know you did it in good faith.
I don't like the thread turning into something about ME and what I do, but as stated, hoped to inspire someone.
Not that I'll neglect wishes for more tunes or music.
That piece you linked, is something I did almost a year ago, before obtaining new instrument. It's a Shadows instrumental and I only did it to get used to handling recording software ( I used Audition ) and to play around with tracks.
I would have chosen a different piece if I had the saying, and I know you have most of my stuff.
To set things right. Allan says I did do Johnny B Goode, but is is mistakenly confusing that with Roll Over Beethoven, which too, is a Berry number much like Johnne B Goode in style and sound.
I now need to make an .ogg file out of this and include it as menu music for my LFS. I actually quite like the noise and the unwanted sounds that you mentioned, it makes the song sound like it came from an old-school vinyl.

Please do make other songs like this one.
lol great :-)
Hmm .. it's stuck in my head now :smileyrai
You see John.... I told you some days ago´, when I had a sneaky peak on this tune here.... good stuff... And as you'd hope... you'd find someone to put down some bass and maybe some other stuff... And most of all... See how well it has been taken by all here...

John Holme -
Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :well - MZWizard, I really wish you hadn't posted that link, but I'll let it go this time as I know you did it in good faith.
I don't like the thread turning into something about ME and what I do, but as stated, hoped to inspire someone.
Not that I'll neglect wishes for more tunes or music.
That piece you linked, is something I did almost a year ago, before obtaining new instrument. It's a Shadows instrumental and I only did it to get used to handling recording software ( I used Audition ) and to play around with tracks.
I would have chosen a different piece if I had the saying, and I know you have most of my stuff.
To set things right. Allan says I did do Johnny B Goode, but is is mistakenly confusing that with Roll Over Beethoven, which too, is a Berry number much like Johnne B Goode in style and sound.

Yeahh

I remembered wrong, but I know that you once was interested in Johnny B goode. That confused me. I ´m over 50 and are allowed to forget something all the time
Just to inform you : Gunn send back the file with a Blues-harp added to it.
Some brilliant stuff.
If you ask nicely, maybe he'll put it here for you to listen to ?
Next is Bass, I guess ?
Nice :gt: Astro!

Pure class, great tune mate. :guitarist
Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :While listening to John Lee Hooker doing 'My Father Was A Jockey', I suddenly had a brain-storm. By changing some words and adding a verse or two of my own, I ended up with this simple kind of 'Live For Speed' Blues song.

Haha, nice one...I love the song...great work!!

LFS needs more blues!

And nice video LFSn00b
#50 - Gunn
Here is my take (attached), but listening to it now I think it needs a lot of improvement. Still, the idea is there.

We are planning on a longer remake, any blues muso's should step up to the mic and we can do some bluesy justice to this cool little ditty by Astro.
Attached files
MyFatherWasARacer02.zip - 1.7 MB - 251 views

Get inspired
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG