The online racing simulator
Banned, help
(12 posts, started )
Banned, help
30 days ban from LFS

I recived this email:

Bose321, It has come to our attention that you have been banned on LFS servers more than a few times lately. We must warn you that if you keep being banned, we will issue you with a temporary ban of 30 days, from all LFS online activity. Regards, Live for Speed ***This is an automated email***

What is this? i am not banned...
I think i know what's wrong.
My server lagged, and my username was still online...
Then i did in LFSLApper an automatic /ban Bose321 1.
So i am out my server...
but, that was each 1 second so, i am banned 9999 times out my own server.

I hope this explains my problem.

I dont want a 30 ban! Please help

The english is bad because of im pissed

And please unban me! i dont wanna miss the new patch !!!
looks like the ban you tried was applied multiple times in a row and insta-banned you from the masterserver.
I've unbanned you now.

You should try kicking yourself, rather than banning next time. Although i don't think it will actually remove a ghost user from a host quicker than just waiting a minute.
Thank you!
#4 - vane
why didnt you just use all your other usernames? you have four of them?
Uh...?
your signature (off-topic)
First we did not say you could have insim...
...you might not be getting it!
a while ago i nearly got that kinda ban it was at 1 ban till global ban then my accidental ban on ltc came off (he got the wrong username) and my tc ban came off
Anyway, from what I've witnessed, is child-like behaviour on a few servers, one example is "CLC" where you were caught ramming and causing a problem. I'm not suprised if you got a 30 day ban (Which has been removed now) for being a child on every server you go on, resulting in a ban.
Daniel you banned me from CLC perm because I thought your driving for an admin was unacceptable.
Uh, dan isn`t an admin on the CLC server.
Quote from dmwright :Daniel you banned me from CLC perm because I thought your driving for an admin was unacceptable.

Yeah .. I aint an admin, and I've always wondered what you're talking about when you say "I got you banned." May I ask what "I" did?
#12 - vane
so bose you given up on [R-L] (don't bother asking)? i'm learning how to code insim systems :P, i assume you have blocked me on msn

Banned, help
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG