The online racing simulator
Come join the Race 2 server
I know it`s not the most popular time at day, but please come and take a race on Race 2 server
Currently only me there (lol) , and currently it`s TBO class on SO Classic. Great track and great fun, only need some drivers.
So if your only watching the forum you better plug in the wheel and come racing some!
I'll be there soon, when my missus goes out
My licence aint high enough
What he said. ^
Damn
TBO is silver btw :/
#6 - HVS5b
Work, work, work - bah

I do hope you enjoy yourselves tho.....
Cookies for everyone if we manage a 20 cars race!!
I won´t enter Ctra1 again as soon as i get my Silver licence, TBO is everything i want 300pts to go.

edit: oops, 517 pts
You will soon get those points
When you have silver you can drive GTR2 class too, good, close and intense races most of the time.
Quote from The Very End : close and intense races most of the time.

Not for you mate your usually way out in front
agreed! ;-)

Thats because I use Gt1 class to not end up in the squeeze in T1 lol
I'm getting there! Only 235 points to go. Unless ofcource I do something stupid and get reported.
Quote from March Hare :I'm getting there! Only 235 points to go. Unless ofcource I do something stupid and get reported.

Look forward to racing on the Race 2 server, the racing there is hell of a lot better than on the Race 1 server.
Quote from The Very End :
Look forward to racing on the Race 2 server, the racing there is hell of a lot better than on the Race 1 server.

That's totally correct. Done my first few races on Race 2 yesterday and today, and I was impressed by the difference in attitude. Maybe it is because there are less players but still...

Gonna divide my action between Race 1 and 2. My car handling of the RB4 and FXO are not quite that good yet .
With time you will learn
Race 2 is a new level, most of the peopel driving there are experienced people that are pretty fast
Quote from The Very End :...most of the peopel driving there are experienced people that are pretty fast

+ some FPR members
Hehe, yeah forgot to mention, watch out for those
They work as a plow, if your slow and in front of them you better move or they move you
Quote from Mardaneus :That's totally correct. Done my first few races on Race 2 yesterday and today, and I was impressed by the difference in attitude. Maybe it is because there are less players but still................................... .

Aye I remember when I first entered Race2. OMG that was ashock. Really fast driving and FAIR driving. That was a massive culture shock coming from race1. O and yeah that FPR you better get outta the way
ROFL
Nice one there Lord!
I would just like to state my achievement of finishing in front of The Very End fo the very first time..........He musn't have noticed that touch of diesel I slipped in his fuel tank....muhaah!
Just to say something small, CTRA Race 1 is not as bad as everyone thinks anymore. I have raced much more there recently and I must say that it has improved a load.

CTRA 2 is stil better though
Quote from niall09 :Just to say something small, CTRA Race 1 is not as bad as everyone thinks anymore. I have raced much more there recently and I must say that it has improved a load.

CTRA 2 is stil better though

Bog Off, this is a 'Get racers into CTRA 2 during the day when they should be working' thread.
Quote from AlienT. :I would just like to state my achievement of finishing in front of The Very End fo the very first time..........He musn't have noticed that touch of diesel I slipped in his fuel tank....muhaah!

Lol
Anyway, you drove fast as hell, no way I could keep up with ya on that track, As1 is hell :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG