The online racing simulator
s2 License
(13 posts, started )
s2 License
I want to win a s2 license .Is there a something like a competition ,if i win it get a s2 License .
P.PSorri for my broken English
#2 - J@tko
Well, sometimes odd ones spring up, but usually they fall to pieces!!

Sometimes there are competitions that do go ahead, but unless you're one of the best demo racers, you won't get it i'm afraid!

Извор , понякога нечетен някой скачам горе , но обикновено те падам към къс!! Понякога там сте конкуренция този правя отивам напред , но ако не you're един на определителен член най-добър demo бегач , ти won't добивам то i'm който се бой!

^-- the best bulgarian the internet could come up with!
I know it wil sound verry farmiliar if you want s2 get a lil job colect soome money and buy it that how did it

and its great fun
Its usually hard to get strangers on the internet to give you $50....
If you find a good legal method lemme know.
Your a web designer yet you cant raise $49.74?
Yeah it's a great thing to save up for. I was lucky enough to recieve mine from a good friend, free of charge. Some S2 users that have the cash, put together competitions for an S2 voucher, I'm sure some might pop up, as Christmas is right around the corner.
~Bryan~
get a job! min wage here in canada is $6:50 and hour i think. in about 8 hours you have $52. enough to buy LFS.

even sweat shops labourers make enough. $1 a day x 60 days = $60 = happy LFSer.

if your working for pennies it will only take you 600 days to get an S2 lisence. there are no excuses. (like, not nowm I'm sellng meat! don't apply!)
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :get a job! min wage here in canada is $6:50 and hour i think. in about 8 hours you have $52. enough to buy LFS.

even sweat shops labourers make enough. $1 a day x 60 days = $60 = happy LFSer.

if your working for pennies it will only take you 600 days to get an S2 lisence. there are no excuses. (like, not nowm I'm sellng meat! don't apply!)

lol,

And dont say that you dont have a creditcard or your parent's dont have. These are old
Or, help the community in a way and some good soul would buy u a voucher.
Quote from Alkanphel :Or, help the community in a way and some good soul would buy u a voucher.

probibly the best way. I'll mow your lawn for $5. (airfare NOT included :P)
Zachary, Minimum Wage in BC is 8.00$, the 6.50 is a "training" wage, that is only valid for your first 500 hours of work, and even still, becuase there are so few willing workers, I'd tell them to **** off if they offered me 6.50.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Zachary, Minimum Wage in BC is 8.00$, the 6.50 is a "training" wage, that is only valid for your first 500 hours of work, and even still, becuase there are so few willing workers, I'd tell them to **** off if they offered me 6.50.

and the liberals want to change the min wage to $10.
I'm not "working" age so I don't know this kinda stuff.
I dunno, my current job I average about 12$ an hour anyways.

s2 License
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG