The online racing simulator
0 - 60 times
(7 posts, started )
0 - 60 times
Has some1 got a list of 0-60 times for all the cars in lfs?
#2 - tpa
well, I'd say that's very setup dependent.

But if I remeber correctly, someone did this for S1 cars on default sets a while ago...
#3 - ORION
Thats what the dragstrip is for
put in some AIs and let them practise
#4 - _Rob_
Quote from tpa :well, I'd say that's very setup dependent.

But if I remeber correctly, someone did this for S1 cars on default sets a while ago...

That was me
Those times were in S1 though. I made a list of the times for the S2 cars in S2, didn't do the S1 cars though. Times were done with default setup, and not launching with revs at the limiter, but mor realistic launch. Setup used was default setup (or race1, can't remember), and 3 runs were done for each car, and averages taken.
that'spretty realist.... FZ50 4.66s , 0-100kmh ! for 360hp

The porsche 911s , 325hp 0-100kmh = 5s
I think this says a lot about why so many people have problems controlling these cars.

These times are all in the super car range (except for the UF-1000 of course). There is a lot of power there trying to get to the ground.

The UF-1000 is also interesting in that there are many street cars out there that can't do an 11 second 0-60. In fact, there are many that can only do it in 14 seconds (yes, I know there are many that can do it faster too). The UF-1000 feels soooo slow in the game, but in actuallity, it is very close to your normal street car speeds, at least for acceleration.
0-60 wise it is quite close to your normal street car, but that's only because it weighs so little. It's lack of power means the acceleration is obviously going to tail off earlier, so it won't have the motorway speed punch of your average hatch.

0 - 60 times
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG