The online racing simulator
Guitar Hero 3
(12 posts, started )
Guitar Hero 3
Should be good fun. Frets on Fire with keyboard was awesome! Problem is, should I buy it for the 360 or the Wii.
Guitar Hero 4 is planned, features a "legendary" mode for those daring enough to encounter 23 buttons across 6 strings.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/20 ... ide/images/new/guitar.jpg

I play proper guitar, but I've always wanted to play Guitar Hero, it looks so fun! Might get a copy of the original version when it gets cheaper.
Hate the series with a passion. If your gonna play guitar, play a real one. It's more fun, and cheaper...
~Bryan~
all GH are fun. i pwnt gh1 and 2 and im almost done with the 80 ones but gh3 i tried it at my gamestop its very diffrent i missed like 20 notes
I can't wait for noon tomorrow. That's when EBgames opens with my GH3 bundle pre-order . I don't play real guitar, and don't know many who do, so this is real fun. Get a bunch of friends together and you have a blast.
Try it when your high, it really is a tripp and a half The whole concept of following exploding lines and dots on a screen to a piece of plastic in your hands is quite somethig...
~Bryan~
Are they making for the PC? If not...is it possble to use it for the PC?
I'm not really into GH but my brother preordered the 3rd one like 2 weeks ago.
Guitar Hero is a game I mainly play suffecintly hydryrated with either Beer/Magner Cider/ Vodka or sometimes in one night all three.

Thus however makes me really bad at it.
Quote from scoobyrbac :Are they making for the PC? If not...is it possble to use it for the PC?

I think you can download a version of Guitar Hero on the PC, then use a PS2 > PC adaptor to plug the controller in. I've seen people do it, but I don't specifically know what to do.
cool, I'll go and buy the 2nd one to test it to see if it works..

Guitar Hero 3
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG