The online racing simulator
is posible use PSP to view Gauges?
(18 posts, started )
Hi, i has a lot of program to my hack PSP, one for example is see movies in my PSP that are in a hard drive of my PC, this works by wifi.

So, anyone knows if a can to use my PSP to a mirror or to a Gauges? (Tachometer, velocimeter, velocities... etc)
I don't think it would be possible because lfs is not a movie, you would need to write a program to have the psp display the guages in real time.
if you are talking about LFS then yes, someone made it [cant think of thread title]
this would be cool

im typing this from psp xD
I'm typing from my iPod touch lol. In 90% sure that someone made one.
OK!

If anybody knows or see anything, please post here!
Psp
Hi, i have the program on my PC some were, i will have a look and edit this post if i find it, I found the thread, not sure if download links work but here it is http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=428125#post428125 Ive used it before, didnt really work well for me, just make sure u read the instructions and have either 1.5 or custom firmware on ur psp.
thanks!

If you can't find the program. Remember the name!
If u need anyhelp just ask me, i may try it out again..
thanks!

I will try tonight
I'm trying now, but i don't understand how it works. It connect via WIFI or USB?

This is not mentioned in readme.txt

Don't work for me, i see in screen a error message (moving up & down) iofilemgr.c:validate:fd:bad file descriptor -2147418110

Any idea?
i bet its possible with homebrew
1.-I has used a USB cable to connect to PC. The letter of my PSP in Windows is G:
2.-Run the program in PSP
3.-Modify cfg.txt
4.-Run TabBord in my PC click on "Créer socket" and "Encouter" the LED is green now.
5.-Run LFS, select a car and track, play.
6.-I has the exact problem than before, i say an image in my PSP for velocity, gears... etc all in 0, and a message moving from up to down... iofilemgr.c:validate:fd:bad file descriptor -2147418110

What am i doing wrong?
Is there one for the ds? (not lfsview)
Please...
how I change the letter on my Pc because its K: for my PSP???

----Now its G: .
too many usb ports
#17 - Jakg
Control Pannel>Administrative Tools>Disk Management>Select your PSP>Change Drive Letter & Paths.
How I run the TabBord on the PSP?
only sais USB mode :S

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG