The online racing simulator
My car goes only 47 mph
(102 posts, closed, started )
...what are you trying to say, Tristan?

Yeah...I think waiting for a favorable exchange rate might not be a reasonable option.

You guys are too funny.
#52 - Jakg
Quote from Bladerunner :er...... Pot? Kettle? Black?...seem to be trying to think of a famous saying here, but it escapes me for the moment!!!

I tried getting a job over the Summer Holidays, however this (NSFW - Or, for that fact, anyone of a... squeamish disposition) sort of meant i was a bit immobile - i had the other Toe done a few days ago and yet again somethings gone wrong and i can barely walk - so all i can do is sit at my 1337 PC/Lay in bed on laptop and whore the LFS Forum (.../work/make money via sites like Ciao!)

EDIT - Due to popular demand, i've got a fun-killing disclaimer
PS: Don't click the link if you don't like looking at acid burned feet.
Thanks for taking one for the team, Android.
Quote from Jakg :I tried getting a job over the Summer Holidays, however this sort of meant i was a bit immobile.....

Jakg, no means no! No matter how easy your buddies tell you she is....
#56 - Jakg
Quote from mrodgers :Jakg, no means no! No matter how easy your buddies tell you she is....

ROFL!

No, i still have the cuts on my arm from the "Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?" line...
She was able to cut you? You weren't doing it right then!
35 minutes until I get to go home, where my fate awaits me.

And I have no clue what you guys are talking about now. Probably better that way. Anything to remove focus from me possibly looking like I have no brain. :dunce:
Quote from mattmac83 :35 minutes until I get to go home, where my fate awaits me.

And I have no clue what you guys are talking about now. Probably better that way. Anything to remove focus from me possibly looking like I have no brain. :dunce:

You're from the US, same as I am. To these guys, you don't have to do anything to look like you have no brain. Just displaying your location on the side settles it for them....

Just make sure you got that checkbook handy

I should go do some.... gasp.... work
Work?

Since you really want that $50,000...mind if I take out about $25 for my S2 license? Puh-leez?
I DO have brains! I was smart enough to not click that link!

Going home. The moment of truth is just minutes away. I'm scared.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from Jakg :ROFL!

No, i still have the cuts on my arm from the "Does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?" line...

Venting out a medical emergency are we ? Its at least the second time i see the pic...and of course i dont see all your posts, that would be a dayjob.
Ok everyone. I opened up LFS. I do have the most current version, licensed under S1. Went through all my options menus and...

You all are right, I am wrong. :dunce:

So I am now $50,000 in debt, and still without a S2 license.

*hides forever in shame*
Well, I'm done with LFS for the day. Tried 7 different demo servers in an attempt at finding a decent race...all 7 had morons going the wrong way. I give up.

EDIT: Android in my hero.
#67 - Jakg
*cough*

You've got S2 - so can't you just get on a CTRA server? They usually have good drivers, or at least a professional approach to the absolute retards.
Why, yes I can...as of right after making that post. Goodness...all this time I thought I had S1. *cough cough*
ok look im pissed...how come no 1 is on s2??
Check your multiplayer server list filters. Right now there are 554 licensed users online.
wtf....ok let me ask u this...do i need to download anything after i unlock s2?
Nope.
mattmac83, I got your paypal payment of $50,000. Thanks for the quick tally on your bet. Since you were so quick to pay off the bet, I sent you a voucher for S2, which I see you've already seen and have used. A pleasure doing business with you, enjoy S2
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
Haha - too funny!
still like no ppl on s2 -.-
This thread is closed

My car goes only 47 mph
(102 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG